Stretch your hands (Gently) before you start writing. If you write with a pen or pencil try to hold it more loosely; if you are working on a keyboard, try to relax, and rest your hands often. good luck...

Best Answer

ya. . but will it might be distraction or loss of concentration . .because i was writing pretty good before some 7 months. . . i feel this is completely crazy . . cause all of a sudden how will a person not be able to write? my friends and ppl around me see me being wierd. . i desperately need to do something to get over this. . but i dono what exact step i shoud take and move . .

Best Answer

just another thought... maybe rest your hand for a bit?!

Best Answer

or type on your computer just to get the thoughts out and write it later when you feel better.,or maybe a tape recorder or something?

Best Answer

just a thought i had. you might want to get yourself checked out by a neurologist because ive heard neurological disorders can effect your ability to write.

Best Answer

ya maybe. . ill see through it!!

Best Answer

writers cramp? I get that a lot too. Mine is because I tend to hold the pencil or pen too tight without realizing it. I don't get it when I'm drawing just writing.

Best Answer

maybe. . but i was writing pretty good before some 7 months. . could this happen all of a sudden?

Best Answer

It is possible you have carpal tunnel syndrome or just some minor issue in your hand making it cramp up. It might just go away on its own. If it doesn't get it checked out.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer