If I seriously consider suicide, does anybody think drinking to much water would be painful. Right now, suicide is only an idea, I could never do that to my family. So just honesty please.

Best Answer

Acid

Best Answer

Where do I find it, what kind

Best Answer

The store or just eat your ****

Best Answer

Well that sounds delicious :- (

Best Answer

What if Heaven doesn't exist? Then your death would be a waste.

Best Answer

That is why I said temporary. A.K.A. revivable.

Best Answer

Have you seen the movie Flatliners? You might enjoy it. I tried to send you a website address but message wouldn't go through.

Best Answer

Thanks for trying.

Best Answer

well my dear friend if u kill yourself then u will be never ever able to go heaven. coz killing urself is a sin. if u want to see heaven then do good works & i am not very seor but i think if u deeply maditate then may be u can see heaven but dont just kill yourself

Best Answer

Heaven is real and if you believe in Jesus and God and pray the prayer of salvation then you can go there but God created this earth so that we can someday go there, you can go there but you need your time on earth, your time on earth will be nothing compared to Heaven- so let it last long and while your here tell other people about God so that someday they can go too. But before you think about going, make sure you will be when it's your time. Go to church and learn about everything God and Jesus did for us on earth and in Heaven

Best Answer

I am a Christ follower. It is kind of funny to see how we react to non-Christians LOL

Best Answer

Just know that you will get to go to Heaven but you need to help others get there too. If once we become Christians we would go to heaven then how would anyone know about God.

Best Answer

If you kill yourself then that would go against what God says we should not do if heaven is where we want to be.

Best Answer

But God will take us to Him when it is time whether we want it or not

Best Answer

No, DONT! The Bible has enough evidence already

Best Answer

Yeah, I know, I just want to ask Jesus some questions about life them come back knowing exactly who He says I am.

Best Answer

Okay, first of all, the bible does not say that you go directly to heaven or hell as soon as you die. Second, even if you did, where did you get the idea you'd get to come back?

Best Answer

From the nearest hospital, if I didn't, I would mourn because of my family's pain.

Best Answer

Other people die and get revived all the time, so it is not impossible, plus nothing is impossible with God

Best Answer