You can look and even be interested in what you see.

Best Answer

It's normal for women to scope out the competition. But if you keep looking at girl on girl **** he is likely to start bugging you to bring a second woman into the bed. If you don't want that you will need to stay away from it.

Best Answer

I think its awesome you're able to appreciate beauty like this. He shouldn't be anything but encouraged he isn't dating a blind person. Fantasy to fetish neither are wrong even if your Bi- still nothing wrong. Losing about it or hiding it like you're doing something dirty is wrong. Wrong for you to deny yourself (you) . That would be shameful and unnecessary. Its qool he is qool about it. If it turns out he lied, I know a million heartbeats that.would love to share with you....

Best Answer

I'm all for it

Best Answer

It's not odd, it's just a confidence issue. Just remember, everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way! :)

Best Answer

*previous

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer