2rustno1 2rustno1 36-40 27 Answers Mar 29, 2012

I'm white and I love thick ladies no matter what color they are. I just love the ladies.

Best Answer

I am black and do like thick women, but I also know that a lot of white guys like them too. Males in general are more attracted to women with shape, form, and fullness. Contrary to the media's ideas of what they think we like.

Best Answer

The #1 reason some men like thicker gals is because we think they are sexy. Another excellent quality of BBW'S is they don't judge everyone whom is not one of the beautiful people. I would rather have a BBW that loves me unconditionally, than a Supermodel that is as shallow as a middy's pool. On a cold winters night what could be better than snuggling with a soft cuddley BBW or a bag of bones that puts off no heat and you freeze to death. I'm a Big Guy and My wife is a BBW and I love her unconditionally.

Best Answer

First, "I am not prejudice" is unnecessary. Unless we all look the same, you're asking a question ba<x>sed on a popular observation. Those that reduce such hate don't really understand the profound act of racism. <br />
Second, beats me.

Best Answer

I wasn't trying to offend anyone and the reason I put that first is so I let people know I was not trying to do so. It is a popular observation and a stereotype. If one person feels it is true or not true is what I was looking for. This is mature audience so I'm expecting adult conversation. Racism and prejudice is ignorance and hate. My question is to learn and I have no hate nor anger towards anyone here. Please accept my apologies if you were offended. Maybe I should have worded the question differently...

Best Answer

No, you shouldn't have! That's what I was trying to communicate. What you asked isn't racist. So you shouldn't feel the need to preface a legitimate question.

Best Answer

Thank you. I appreciate that so much. It was really innocent. I wasn't expecting the anger.

Best Answer

Meh, everyone's on edge. It happens.

Best Answer

like the big girls because they are beautiful, the skinny ones, your guess is a sgood as mine

Best Answer

I am not so super skinny, lol!

Best Answer

I am a guy with a slight athletic build, I am simply am attracted to thinner women, I like athletic women because we can do stuff together. Like jogging, hiking, that sort of thing.

Best Answer

Any phrase starting with "I'm not racist/prejudiced but..." Is immediately suspect of being racist. Also, when you follow your statement with a stereotype it doesn't help either.

Best Answer

I'm thinking it wouldn't matter how I said but I was trying to be sensitive to others. I'm regretting asking at all. But your feed back is something I am thinking about. I appreciate your feedback.

Best Answer

I understand your confusion, but repeating a stereotype is not being sensitive, and yes how you say something counts for a lot. That's why it's very important to word your questions appropriately.

Best Answer

Many Hispanic men like curvy girls too. I get criticized for being too thin by men of all races ;-(

Best Answer

Women have it rough.

Best Answer

I,m white and I like thick women---- no, I love them

Best Answer

it may have to do with the sexual security of the males.<br />
if you are confident with what you bring to the party is sufficient for the job at hand, then let the good times roll!<br />
but if you are not confident you might want to stack the deck by looking towards smaller targets

Best Answer

I married a black man and until now I've been feeling insecure about my petite fr<x>ame. I'm a very attractive Latin women n the men (Latin) in the past loved my body never called me "skinny" since I'm not bones. But to my black hubby im little. Now that I've been in more presence of his black friends I noticed their women are thick. So I do understand why you would assume that most black men like "bigger" women..

Best Answer

Chris Rock doesn't like fat black girls. His wife is skinny.

Best Answer

There was a study done and they said that men that are stressed like fatter women. I think it's obvious. Those women know where food is. So it just depends on if the man is hungry or not. It doesn't have to do with racism.

Best Answer

a skinny girl can be a nice change of pace . I like them because I sweat a lot and fat girls are like a bar of soap when they get wet . nothing like hip bones and a skinny neck to hold on to

Best Answer

All the black guys I see like fat, scinny, man, woman, little boy, little girl, horse, pig, cow, it don't mater, if they can get away with it their hitin it.

Best Answer

because fat women are more often insecure than skinny women. but im not a sizeist

Best Answer

I'm not too sure but I'm black and the only girls I've ever had approach me were white and thick stereotypes I guess but I guess they don't want to work for the size 2 when thick girls are lining up for the chance <br />
I'm really skinny btw and in shape why wouldn't I look for the same in my partner

Best Answer

Because anything more than a handful / mouthful, is a waste...LOL

Best Answer

It is really a personal preference. it doesn't matter what race the guy is. I am a thicker/bigger woman ... and have this question many times to my friends. And they all gave different reasons ... it could be her face, boobs, azz or a combination ..<br />
But I know for my fiance, it's because of the squishiness. a bigger woman has more squishy areas for cuddling ...<br />
My late hubby loved my curves but not necessarily because I was big, but because I have a beautiful, young look. <br />
I still look alot younger than I really am. I'm in my early 40's and there are times I still get carded. <br />
I think if a woman is healthy for the most part, has some sort of intelligence and is very comfortable in her own skin .. then that is what makes a woman beautiful, regardless of her size. <br />
It doesn't matter what size she is. She has to be comfortable with who she is. If, she cannot be comfortable in her own skin, then how can she expect any guy to think that she is attractive, whatever attractive means to him?<br />
The answer is, she can't expect the guy to be attracted to her if she does not feel attractive. And feeling attractive and having someome to be attracted to you is what makes you beautiful. Not what society says what beauty is and is not.

Best Answer

I'm white I love the thicker ladies my wife has a nice " black girl booty"

Best Answer