hey blue little fish, i thought i've seen you posted your pics at EP?? and you're just beautiful.. ^^,<br />
and family could be anybody close to our heart :) i started to ignore the blood lines long ago....

Best Answer

Start loving yourself and none of this will make any difference.

Best Answer

my family always put me down. my sis was tinny and petite. I was always told I was fat when I was only 2sizes bigger I just was more shaplier. They knocked all myself esteem down till it was almost gone. Family is important, but if they put you down you need to find yourself and love who you are. I had problems dating because of it, because of them telling me no one would really want me. I found a man that loves me, I dont see my family anymore even though it hurts at times but it was the best thing for me. I am happier than ever still have my ups and downs because of it, but I go on.<br />
I agree with everyone else here. I bet you are more beautiful than you know. Cause I was the ugliest person to walk this earth in my families eyes. Dressup and make yourself feel good. I know it wont be easy but if I can do it I know you can. I have selfesteem and am happy. My sister saddly has lost her beauty and her light dont really shine now. Time will change things. Your kindness and helpfulness is a beauty of its own. So you are beautiful and that does shine through.

Best Answer

ugly is easy beautiful is simple and they both can coexist without contest or ridicule.

Best Answer

you sound like my youngest daughter, she thinks the way you do but we all actually love her and we think she is beautiful (in our eyes) but she twists anything we say to be something negative. Maybe your the same as her.

Best Answer

Accepting your assessment as fact, I doubt that people hating you has anything to do with how you look.

Best Answer

Anyone who decides whether or not to like you based upon beauty alone is not worth knowing. Unless they will give you money.

Best Answer

i m sorry your family is being cruel to you, find out why they're doing this? you may be adopted you know!

Best Answer

I agree with durbanpoison's answer. *smile*

Best Answer