jennykkk jennykkk 22-25 6 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Education

Every person has many ups and down in own life... but after this wrost condition man shine like diamond... so you have to convert this situation into a new apportunity in life

Best Answer

my new opportunity is moving from a man to man?

Best Answer

I worry about my future now that I became disable and cant afford a pot to pea in.. Been with out tv cuz I cant afford it.. Movies I go to good will get movies to watch and they dont skip

Best Answer

at least u have a shelter

Best Answer

Not for long I have to leave it cuz my rent is more then my disabilty and I have way to many bills since I went disable

Best Answer

i am already kinda homeless,just hangin in here in dirty loud shanghai,at least ur in usa. better than being homeless in china.what does they dont skip mean in the sentence u wrote:"Movies I go to good will get movies to watch and they dont skip"?

Best Answer

Goodwill is a second hand store where people drop off their unwanted items and people go in to buy it cheap and when I say it dont skip it means it dont go way ahead of the movie or it stop

Best Answer

what does "it dont go way ahead of the movie or it stop "mean?

Best Answer

Aren't we all? *sigh*

Best Answer

wow. now i am not afraid anymore.thought i was the only one coz i dont see many young ppl esp. women are homeless in shanghai, china. felt bad about myself being a loser

Best Answer

I'm not even that young. I've had an extremely sheltered life- no life experiences, still stuck in uni where mean ppl are not letting me graduate. Still with my parents and have never had a relationship. The grass is always greener on the other side. ;(

Best Answer

my parents wont be happy me go back to live with them.i gonna sleep on street and starve

Best Answer