Do not question otherwise

Best Answer

Theres somit Fishyyyyyyyyy going on here

Best Answer

I have caught bigger tunas, I guess you'll have to do though, I'm hungry..

Best Answer

You are if you believe you are. It's really that simple. <br />
Believe in the things you have to offer others, and they'll catch on. Essentially humans need to be told what to do - what to like, who to like - and we do that by projecting that quality or character outward.....

Best Answer

no way to know for sure because of the fact that you don't give us a lot of information :) My idea is this though. If you love your man, and if he loves you, then you must be a good catch. Most men, badasses or not, just want to know they are loved by someone, just as much as women. That means you gotta show it. I've seen a lot of bad relationships where folks SAY they love each other, but don't really show it in a meaningful way. It's the little things that count. That soft touch that you can't stop yourself from making every time he goes by. The random, for no reason what so ever, hug or kiss. Waking up just 5 minutes early to get a pot of coffee started for your significant other (both sides can do this). Those little things really count. The hardest part about all these things is that the other side needs to show they APPRECIATE it by doing the same or similar things in return.

Best Answer

definitally, i'd say a trophy catch :)

Best Answer

You play ba<x>seball?

Best Answer