superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Community

He's not worth anything to you then! Move forward and find someone who knows your value and treasures you for the gift that you are!

Best Answer

That should be reason enough to forget him,he doesn't feel the same way.

Best Answer

I can absolutely relate. Do your best to move on. It can be done, but it probably will be hard to do. Obsession can become a habit in relationships ( or non-relationships!) so do your best to stop now. Much love to you, good luck.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I guess I will have to take it step by step, day by day...

Best Answer

Best adivse is to just forget him........ there are 3 billion men in the world you will find someone else

Best Answer

I can relate, trust me the best option is to just forget about that person.

Best Answer

I second that

Best Answer

I did the same, when I was younger. I opened my eyes to those around me... to those who do care. People who don't want us and like us... do they really deserve all our attention and care? meh... there are others who DO... or will

Best Answer

if you cant stop thinking of him , cant breathe without him and cant keep your eyes shut afraid he will find someone new ... someone better then forget it your in love ... moving on is not a first option although it seems that way but niether is stalking , just tellhim how you feel if he confesses to feeling the same then good luck but , if all is bad and he tells you the opposite it may not be you so dont be hard on yourself .... im in love with a guy i think and i dont know if he likes me but recently he went out witha nd broke up with my old friend and it hurts so bad but im not giving up im going to keep on it until i find the truth but number one rule DONT PRESSURISE HIM INTO LIKING YOU AND DEFINATLY DONT BE HARD ON YOURSELF you may find your true mister right in the very near future KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN CONSTANTLY lots of love @Niamhorla_Daly <twiiter follow me for more advice x

Best Answer

well you will never forget him and if he doesn't know you then how does he no he doesn't like you but be true 2 yourself and don't get hurt in the process;

Best Answer

go at aclub and party..go man haunting..hehehe

Best Answer

Make yourself understand that obsession doesn't mean love.And when a person isnt loving u back,thing about him is a complete waste of time.Try not being in contact with him if you are,delete all his messages.Stop meeting,looking at him,looking at his profile on social networking sites.If u have talked about to a friend or friends,stop talking about him to them anymore.These would help you a lot,trust me.

Best Answer

You can forget him by putting your mind on someone else, if that doesn't work do some sport that takes your mind off things

Best Answer

100 %

Best Answer

I can't relate to being obsessed with a guy who does not like me but I have been partially obsessed with helping someone I met who had the same personality as my first stepfather. I think if you can reach someone indirectly to get them to see how their actions affect others in order for them to grow into better people then go for it.

Best Answer