One foot has had surgery, I can't walk on it or wear anything on it, and now I have injured my other one as well. The crutches have chafed my sides and the doctor has told me the best way to fix this is not to wear a shirt when I am walking on them
barefootshirtless barefootshirtless 41-45, M 4 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Hobbies

In the snow and ice.

Best Answer

I did that last winter! I got some strange looks getting from the car to the mall entrance with one leg in a cast, my other foot bare, on my crutches and without a shirt on.

Best Answer

My dad's house

Best Answer

well if your a guy, then you could go anywhere

Best Answer

I am a guy, but some places I feel a bit uncomfortable when i go in shirtless!

Best Answer

well just do what the doctor says

Best Answer

I have been so far. Bare feet are fine as I am usually barefoot anyway, but crutching around an airport with a bare chest feels a bit weird!

Best Answer

well being a guy, at least you can walk around bare chested and no one would care lol

Best Answer

yeah, that does help!

Best Answer

on a public bus

Best Answer

I was on a public ferry today and I felt pretty exposed, crutching around with a bare chest!

Best Answer

I'm sorry man, that really sucks... How long before you're better?

Best Answer

I could be on crutches for another three months yet at least so I will have to get used to public displays of bare skin!

Best Answer