As a police officer for twenty-seven years i assure you rape is a crime no matter the genders of the victim or the perpetrator. You have a seriously skewed attitude and a gender bias you need to address before your attitude and bias, by commission or omission, causes one or more people serious problems.

Best Answer

anyone can be raped<br />
only fair the law recognizes that fact.

Best Answer

assulot laws allow for the punishmenr the word rape hurts the idea of manhood. What man would want to know he was raped he can deal with being assulted but the idea he was raped hurts him he will feel less a man.

Best Answer

So you don't think a guy can be overpowered by 3 or more other guys and raped?

Best Answer

Nor quite the point I was trying to make, it should still be called assult when it happens because by calling it rape it lessons the meaning of manhood it makes men to be seen as femmiem For many years now about 40 years the menaing of manhood in this society has been changes so men are no longer what they
were It is all part of the femmiem movement I just want to go back to where it was begore in other works I do not see this mordem ways as good for manhood

Best Answer