hasinis hasinis 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

er why would you go there? Go to like Europe, or America. But congratulations!! :D

Best Answer

And what exactly is better about Europe or America..? I am European, mind you. Besides, maybe some people want to see a part of the world they dont already know?

Best Answer

Europe and America are safer and offer more than a place like Singapore or freeaking what ever

Best Answer

hi friend really very nice idea to spend honeymoon. Planning your tour by availing a package from travel agent makes best guide for the traveller. I have tried many travel agents but the best that I like is Worldtravel4indian.com. Checkout their site for best travel packages www.worldtravel4indian.com. Send your requirements they can assist you to get a cheapest cost World Tour. I hope they will be helpful to you.

Best Answer

Ensure that you have no evidential traces of any illicit drugs of any form on your baggage or person (I hope I am not presumptuous..) as the tannoy on the airliner when landing broadcasts the mandatory death sentence for possession...chewing gum and tobacco a no go in Singapore....<br />
Other than that have a wonderful time.....

Best Answer

Welll..I live in singapore- ask whatever you like

Best Answer

Hey hope you have a really great trip

Best Answer