Arrange to talk to a reputable adoption agency and dump the dude

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Godspeed

Best Answer

When you get support from your family keep the baby and don't give a damn of that jerk. The child will bring so much joy into your life that you can not imagine now.<br />
It will be hard for you as single mum, but it is worth!!<br />
Good Luck!

Best Answer

I think the best course of action, if you yourself do not want the baby either, would be to give it up for adoption. There are many loving couples who cannot have children and would raise that child with all the financial support and love. However if you wish to keep you baby, I think you should talk to your parents about it, to see if they can help support you.

Best Answer

dont and keep the baby, you'll manage out of love to the baby

Best Answer

Decide to become the best mom a child can have.You will not regret it years and years from now.

Best Answer

He sounds like a scumbag, dump him and keep the baby, or put him/her up for adoption. <br />
He should pay you child support anyway!

Best Answer

He dose not want to pay for child support and I dont know how to fight him because very soon he will be living Europ because he is in the militery wish means we will lose contact when he lives

Best Answer

He ain't got a choice! The army will know where he is, so try and get some legal advice! Good luck whatever you decide :-)

Best Answer

If he is American, then contact his commander. Just because he is in the military doesn't mean he can escape. US military takes financial responsibility seriously when it comes to their careers.

Best Answer

Dump him and keep the child if you really want to...just be prepared for the hardest job on earth and be willing to be your very best everyday. Rely on no one more than yourself and be the child's protector, care-giver, teacher and greatest love. Love the child with every ounce of strength in your being and dedicate everything you do to them. Get an education, get an actual career and make your child proud to call you MOM.<br />
Don't let anyone else tell you whether or not you should keep the child. That has to be entirely up to you.

Best Answer

He has already left, he left the day I told him I am pregnant and he told me that he is now together with someone ealse

Best Answer

great, that's much better for you. File for child support through your local child support office and they will take care of everything. Do not contact him in anyway and stay away.

Best Answer

you can have adoption, i'm pro you, at the end of nine months if you still feel you can like give the baby away, then go a head, think long & hard if you cant abort, think about your life with the baby & without. cons & pro's can you support it, can you give you love & attention, it really doesn't matter what he thinks its yours <br />
see someone talk to someone.

Best Answer

have the baby.

Best Answer