you just need to be honest tell your mom 1st they love you and they will help you

Best Answer

see,i dont live with my mom, she is a druggie and i live with my grandma.

Best Answer

not yet, im planning on telling her, when my boyfriend can come over,,

Best Answer

Ok hi here's what you need to say"hey guys, I have to tell you something, I know you will have mixed emotions but please try to understand! I am pregnant! Be totally honest answer any questions cause if you arn't honest that's gonna lead to problems. I wish you good luck and hope everything goes well!

Best Answer

Lollololol. Ho.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Is she approving to have an abortion?

Best Answer

I don't know, why?

Best Answer

I guess first talk to the one who would be less ob<x>jectionable in their reaction. I really should know this, since I have 2 daughters.

Best Answer

just tell them NOW !

Best Answer

Once you have figured if you guys are to keep it or giving it away. If your going to keep it you guys together should talk about how are going to support the child. When you tell your parents you should at all times have him with you. HE is suppose to speak not you. Like its okay for you to be like, "hey me and so and so have something to talk to you about?" But after that the father should be bold and step up to the plate like a man.Make sure that your parents are calm. If you don't like my advice go to an adult that you trust and you talk it out with them OR if you want this to be you guys thing then him and you should talk about it ALONE.

Best Answer

yes,

Best Answer

Don't listen to some of these people. Talking about some just tell them you have to have a game plan. SO SERIOUS

Best Answer

Ok did you guys talk about keeping it or giving it away.

Best Answer

thanks for the advise, i like it

Best Answer

You welcome :)

Best Answer

keeping it

Best Answer

Damn. Well, I got pregnant when I was 17 and I called my mom at work and I said, "Mom, I'm pregnant." She threw a damn fit, lectured me for a good while, then... what else can anyone do but get ready to welcome a new family member into the family. Hopefully yours is supportive. Hopefully, you'll be a good mother. My sister-in-law had her son when she was 15. She had a supportive family, met my brother when she was 17 and my family has supported them as well. She's 29 now and she's a pharm tech with a great job and awesome kids all because of family support. I hope you get that. You don't have to be what society tells you that you'll become. It will be harder without support, though. I truly hope you get that from your family, for you and your baby.

Best Answer

Baby, you just have to buck up and tell them. You don't get to be a child anymore. I'm sorry.

Best Answer

The best and easiest way is to be blunt. "Mom, Dad, I need to tell you something. I am going to have a baby"<br />
It will be hard no matter what you do. But plain and simple will be best.<br />
Good luck to you and to your child. Both of you are in my prayers.

Best Answer

If i was you i would break it to your mom first and let is tell you i'm telling you this cuz i got my ex wife preg at 15#

Best Answer

Ok, the good thing is that your parents love you and they can help you. You haven't done anything horrible like killed someone. It will be ok. Lots of young girls have babies and turn out just fine. It is better to tell them before they figure it out on their own. Wait until a time when they are usually relaxed. If they get angry it will only be because they want the best for you and they will not stay angry forever. It will be ok.

Best Answer

thank you.

Best Answer