Tellmewhatyouthink Tellmewhatyouthink 46-50 3 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Health

This is addressed to TsavoHunter, a gigantic p.u.s.s.y. who not only can't debate worth a damn, not only runs from a debate but blocks someone so they can't respond. Here is what I just was about to post when I discovered you blocked me so again, Tellmewhatyouthink, this isn't for you but for TsavoCunter:<br />
I shall put it bluntly so EVERYONE can understand.The "my body, my choice" argument, "bodily autonomy" in other words, is relevant in matters pertaining to that woman's own body, e.g. to dye her hair or not to dye, to get a tattoo or not, to shave her armpits or not etc. etc. Bodily autonomy however doesn't apply to anyone ELSE's body besides a person's own. Thus she doesn't get a moral right to go up and tattoo someone else against their will, she can't shave someone else's armpits because they stink, she can't dye someone else's hair against their will etc. Thus "bodily autonomy" is a horses**t argument in regards to the abortion debate. Unless you're arguing that the fetus is a part of that woman's body, which would be arguing against long established science, medicine and plain old common sense, then there's no way even the person using the "bodily autonomy" excuse could even think it would apply as they're clearly talking about someone ELSE'S body. <br />
And again, I not only support increasing the budgets for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, Section 8 vouchers etc. and returning tax rates on the wealthy to 1950s levels I would rather we s**tcan capitalism altogether and replace it with direct worker ownership of the businesses. You're not arguing with some Republican teabagger so you can put your straw man away.

Best Answer

but "pro-life" means taking away choice from everyone else

Best Answer

Women shouldn't have the choice to have their unborn human beings killed for their own convenience?? You mean then they would go back to having no more rights about killing people than a MAN does?? Oh the horror, the horror... Hear this? It's the world's tiniest violin playing for them.

Best Answer