what is your take on abortion?
texter997 texter997 13-15, F 31 Answers May 30, 2012

I'm pro what ever the pregnant woman decided to do...unless it's YOUR body and YOU are the one going to give birth and care for it then YOU need to stay out of her decision. <br />
* Use of YOU is figurative not directed toward the asker.

Best Answer

*applauds* nice i liked that answer alot ;)

Best Answer

pro choice. pro stem cell research. pro cloning.

Best Answer

Pro- women's choice of what they what to do with their bodies.

Best Answer

pro choice.......& pro food

Best Answer

pro-birth control

Best Answer

I'm pro

Best Answer

Pro-choice.

Best Answer

Pro-choice and a strong emphasis on birth control before hand.

Best Answer

right

Best Answer

Pro choice but more education on birth control and family planning has to be instilled. Planned Parenthood needs to be supported

Best Answer

pro-food

Best Answer

I like to eat, a lot

Best Answer

but kidding aside pro-life

Best Answer

Life begins at conception, should be treated that way with highest regard.

Best Answer

I'm not 15, and know it's not that simple.

Best Answer

im pro choice but i find abortion to be one of the most disgusting things there is. heres a question for the pro lifers. how would you feel being told who you could and couldnt worship in church or how to live your day to day lives?

Best Answer

people automatically think that all pro-life people are these ****** up crazy religious fanatics. i'm extremely pro-life and agnostic. "god" has nothing to with humans murdering one another.

Best Answer

um i approached that from two different points. for those who are religious n those who arent. read my comment a bit closer. i asked how pro lifers would like it if they were told who they could worship or how to live their lives day to day. O.o besides its not our place to judge such things the last time i checked

Best Answer

Do you have any clue what that means?

Best Answer

You go crazy over abortion and shoot doctors. How is that pro life. Explain.

Best Answer

I say adopt out unless it is concerning the mothers life. <br />
If it is lose the baby or lose both, obviously I will choose to lose one rather than both.

Best Answer

i am beyond pro-choice...i'm pro-abortion. i don't understand you anti-choice people.

Best Answer

I agree with you on the pro-abortion thing. The world is overpopulated. It's environmentally irresponsible to have children. Screw "human life is precious" how about the life of the planet we all depend upon to survive is precious?

Best Answer

you are entitled to YOUR opinion, but why bash the other side??? if your mother was extremely "pro-abortion" like you apparently are, you may not even be here today....take that into consideration.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

i am the youngest of 5, my mother is catholic. i most certainly wouldnt be here. but if i never existed it's not like i'd know about it. and my older siblings would have had more.

Best Answer

I have personally thought about if my mother was pro-abortion and had had me aborted. My conclusion? It would have been better for her, for my father, and for their parents. My parents had me too young, and weren't even together anymore by the time I was born. I'm not saying I don't love my life, but my family would have been better off in the long run without me around. And I wouldn't have known the difference. I wouldn't know if I was missing anything, because i wouldn't exist.

Best Answer

to both of you girls, your parents made the decision to keep you. whether or not it was easy for them, that is what being a parent is! sacrificing for the sake of your children. your parents loved you so much even before you were born that they CHOSE to keep you and love you unconditionally. i don't know about you, but i think that's pretty f***ing awesome.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Pro life all the way.

Best Answer

Including cases of rape and ******?

Best Answer

Pro life! We kill our babies but put murderers in nice air conditioned cells. Practice birth control! If raped get a d&c. I believe a child is a gift, not every woman can have a child. Don't want kid, keep it in your pants or keep legs closed. Not baby's fault you were horny!

Best Answer

Despite the fact that I've had an abortion and I regret it ... I'm pro choice. I'm in a much better place than I would have been [on many accounts] and I think the fact that I had a choice has made it easier to cope. <br />
Now, it is still a very trying and difficult experience & something that's scarred me for life ... but if I was forced one way or the other ... I don't think I'd be in any right fr<x>ame of mind.

Best Answer