wingsgirl wingsgirl 22-25, F 6 Answers May 12, 2012

deal... PM me and I'll take you on www.gameknot.com...

Best Answer

A girl who likes chess and books. Oh my, if only I lied at my age group, we'd be a perfect match.<br />
Creeping aside, this is a ridiculous question. I beat the Nazis, I will beat you at chess.

Best Answer

aha!
the question here was what will you want from me if you win against me (sounds impossible lol) ... you beat the Nazis...:) well chess is different stuff dear. needs brain and common sense and some seduction skills.

Best Answer

You need seduction for chess? I guess I've been playing it all wrong. *Looks in the mirror* I've got to get back to shape, If I want to get my..... The Doctor's Brand BrushPicks Toothpicks
http://www.amazon.com/The-Doctors-Brand-BrushPicks-Toothpicks-250ct/dp/B001KRS3AQ
You better start saving...

Best Answer

I had a friend once, she had a philosophy degree, and a whole lot of weird interests, but she was into games a lot, chess and scrabble. Out of the blue i made up some game called Nude Chess, and they liked it. I'm not sure why.

On the phone, they wanted to play chess and i said sigh okay, but it's got to be Nude Chess, and they went okay.... 45 seconds later they said, they had the board and no pants on.

The funny thing was they took forever to make their moves, and well, all i remember is that 30 minutes into the game, i passed out, and for weeks and weeks, they yowled about, I was naked and they fell asleep on me!

Mind you, there was no seduction involved. I could never get them to play the opening quickly.

And i hear on good rumour that you can beat the Nazis with seduction skills and one may still not be a good chess player!

Best Answer

I am quite bad at chess

Best Answer

You would think the loser *needs* the chess books more!

And what do you like in the way of chess books?

Best Answer