youtube is providing many video's related to this issue,, is it rite ??
dsouzarex333 dsouzarex333 22-25, M 14 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

Only God knows !

Best Answer

I do not believe or fear it in the least. Why? Easy:

1) The universe does not follow *our* calendar.

2) The wording of that specific date is that the world "as we know it" will end - for all we know it could be the day we make an official and public "first contact".

3) The Maya calendar ends on that day. With that idea in mind, my car should stop dead in its tracks when the odometers moves from 999999(9) back to 0(0)

4) People use fear to seel books and movies. Religions increase their memberships through the same idea. Society as we have it today is nothing more than people doing all the can to control others, and fear is the fastest and most efficient way to achive this.

Best Answer

Its only the date the solar system hits the center of the disk of the plane of the milky Way. What I would love to know is how the Mayans knew (Mayan Calender long count is the time it takes between center to up or down then back to center)? We as modern man just found this out a little while ago:-) A lot of changes as we have already seen and more but not the end:-)

Best Answer

You have fallen victim to media hype..It will happen more like it says in this link

EP Link

Best Answer

not actually

Best Answer

You have not even had time to watch the video yet! Believe what you want, it won't change the truth

Best Answer

thats what i am saying..anyways thanks for your response and time.

Best Answer

whatever

Best Answer

Fine, make yourself miserable by attacking others.

Best Answer

I don't believe in the end of the world, but it might be a relief. To me at least.

Best Answer

You're a moron if you believe this, I remember people saying the same thing in 2000. But if you mean the world will end if Obama or Romney becomes president, then i'll ******* worry.

Best Answer

i think u r rude... and you are not the regular bible reader..

Best Answer

nice answer to the rude guy

Best Answer

The bible had brainwashed you then. I feel bad for you. I just like speaking my mind about certain things.

Best Answer

you are only rude thats it u dont deserve to be given respect... may god bless u and help you to cure your rudeness..

Best Answer

You're pointless to have a debate with. Man up and be rude back!

Best Answer

god bless you..

Best Answer

Christians are hilarious.

Best Answer

no not me xxx

Best Answer

hey my swthrt you are back...

Best Answer

yes im back xxx

Best Answer

come online in chat !!

Best Answer
Best Answer