jela001 jela001 46-50, F 6 Answers Jan 25 in Community

I can get a little... Compulsive. So I always sit and talk through things with my bf because he has a more level head than I do with money.

Best Answer

My husband is the more responsible one when it comes to money, I think he gets frustrated with me, especially when I get a lot of packages in the mail..lol

Best Answer

I used to be. I've learned to budget really well the past couple years.

Best Answer

So how did you do it? I have tried to save money and put it into savings it of each paycheck but I always end up spending it, mostly on little things here and there, grocery store, eating out, etc..it just adds up so fast and before you know it I am broke again.

Best Answer

Haha that's the thing. You have to *not* spend it. Sit down and make a list of all your current monthly expenses. Figure out how much it should cost total. It'll give you some perspective on the percent you should try to save.

Best Answer

I have heard that writing down every penny you spend helps..I have been meaning to try it, sometimes I really just don't know where my money goes,

Best Answer

It helps a lot, for a couple reasons. First, it gives you a better perspective on what you're working with. Second, you can see all the things you're spending money on, and which, if any, you can do without.

Best Answer

i started a charity.. with me as the beneficiary.

Best Answer

no, I'm pretty good, if you send me all your money I'll look after it for you!

Best Answer