UpInThatTree UpInThatTree 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 31 in Health

I go out in nature,being out in nature is my stress relief. :)

Best Answer

That sounds lovely. Unfortunately its terribly cold and save for up to 8 days out of the year, I am very much an indoor person.

Best Answer

So true. Lay w bare feet and hands on the grass. If its cold where u r, a warm salt bath can help believe it or not. About 1.5 cups sea salt, quarter cup Apple cider vinegar and a few drops of ur fav essential oil...no soap or bubble bath...u can shower first if necessary. Warm but not hot or else ull add killer headache 2 ur probs. Drink fresh water while bathing. Make up ur mind to feel diff after the bath...like a reset button. U can also add fresh lemon or lime intead of oil
v

Best Answer

That actually does sound really nice. I take bubble baths when I get especially stressed. It is a shame that my brother brought his three cats to my house and locked them in my bathroom for a few days while his landlord fixes his furnace in a house that isn't supposed to have pets. Afterwards though, I will certainly try that. Thank you so much.

Best Answer

If its late at night its almost always better to just sleep--things won't be perfect tomorrow but they will probably seem less stressful.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I have tons of work that is on a tight schedule. I can't sleep just yet.

Best Answer

I listen to very mellow music, and some times just silence and I think. Right now I'm not doing too well either, but relaxation is how I get away from it all.

Best Answer

I do greatly enjoy silence. Sometimes I forget to just listen to it. Thank you.

Best Answer

sometimes just taking it easy is the best thing to do

Best Answer

I wish I could, but it seems as though every number on my watch has been replaced with "crunch time"

Best Answer

I know the feeling

Best Answer

i talk about it, i run, i make plans which bring me closer to eliminating the stress. i try and do positive things and steer clear of anything else that could potentially add more stress

Best Answer

Do something that occupies your mind as well as you physically in a positive way. Something that you become immersed in and doesn't give your emotions a chance to fester and react. Watch a movie, read a book, cook, clean or do a craft.

Best Answer

I write, draw, and in some case paint.

Best Answer

That sounds lovely. You must be quite the creative. I'm afraid I'm more of a strictly "in the lines" kind of person. I'm great at writing research papers or legal documents, but if I ever had to write something from the heart I wouldn't even know where to start. I respect it very much that you have that talent.

Best Answer

Thanks, but if it is any consolation I am horrible at writing essays.

Best Answer

I self medicate... I know it's bad but it's how I cope. You could try relaxation techniques like mindfulness. or you could go to the confessions and post an anonymous confession. You might feel better if you tell someone about the stress.

Best Answer