I have it the same way, I'm 16 but people always ask me if I'm joking haha cause they say I seem like I'm about 30 years old! I don't do really great in school, and that's what scares me. But I'm a optimist and my dream is also to study in other countries and to learn more. I'm so sick and tired of this place and the people around me! I have huge plans for my studies, I want to study architecture first two years in England, then go to Australia for a year and after that two years in New Zealand :) I've been planning for long to go to Germany and have my second high school year there and I've actually been doing things to make it happen. I guess if you want it enough, you'll make it! ::)

Best Answer

You and I are different in so many ways that you can't imagine, but the things you said and I said it makes us alike. ,, I guess if you want it enough'' Nope, the true secret is hard work, and if you want it enough, so both, and don't forget that you have to boost you knowledge or you will not make anything out of yourself. My day: come back from school, study, program for competitions, and program with my company, since me and my friend have a company for making apps for Iphone and Android.

Best Answer

I didn't say we were alike, just that I also felt scared that I might not make my dream come true :) Of course, hard work, but hard work comes from wanting it enough, that gives you motivation :) I'm happy for you, you seem to work hard! Keep it up and good luck!

Best Answer

be flexable

Best Answer

that does not answer my question good sir, but thank you for trying.

Best Answer

Perhaps you meant, Madam- aim for the stars- you may land the moon

Best Answer

I am sorry Madam. Thank you, but I already know that, I actually know a lot about psychology. And Im aiming for the other galaxy!

Best Answer

realistis goals hunter fiercly

Best Answer