I am Scared. I know I am way ahead of the people I live with, I am doing great a school, Have nice dreams, But I am afraid , because I don't learn Things I must learn. I am 17, Well, first, try to think of me as an adult of the age of 30, that is actually how I act, I am ahead of the people I live in. My dream is after I finish school here, moving out in another country to finish my studies and become a Phd for programming, have my own company for programming things and make a nice profit. People for are worth for what they know, and I wish someone could teach me or at least tell me where to look for other things. I want experience, building a shelf, building a computer, being good with electronics, being a good philosopher, politician before I go to study, and I will go in 1,5 years. I need that and I need motivation to continue. Please give me answers to those question. Oh and if you want an intelligent conversation about anything, contact me dzambaneca.kgg [@] hotmail.com
pascalgameboy pascalgameboy 16-17, M 4 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Education

I have it the same way, I'm 16 but people always ask me if I'm joking haha cause they say I seem like I'm about 30 years old! I don't do really great in school, and that's what scares me. But I'm a optimist and my dream is also to study in other countries and to learn more. I'm so sick and tired of this place and the people around me! I have huge plans for my studies, I want to study architecture first two years in England, then go to Australia for a year and after that two years in New Zealand :) I've been planning for long to go to Germany and have my second high school year there and I've actually been doing things to make it happen. I guess if you want it enough, you'll make it! ::)

Best Answer

You and I are different in so many ways that you can't imagine, but the things you said and I said it makes us alike. ,, I guess if you want it enough'' Nope, the true secret is hard work, and if you want it enough, so both, and don't forget that you have to boost you knowledge or you will not make anything out of yourself. My day: come back from school, study, program for competitions, and program with my company, since me and my friend have a company for making apps for Iphone and Android.

Best Answer

I didn't say we were alike, just that I also felt scared that I might not make my dream come true :) Of course, hard work, but hard work comes from wanting it enough, that gives you motivation :) I'm happy for you, you seem to work hard! Keep it up and good luck!

Best Answer

Why don't you just live in the present instead of being scared of what the future holds? You're wasting time and energy on something that doesn't exist. As John Lennon said, "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans."

Best Answer

TummyTocker, My friend thinks the same way as you do, and if you agree, I want to talk more to you, I want to know why do you think that way and this is not a good place to discuss that. My e-mail is at the end of the question. And- because When I die, It will not be without reason. quote ,, If there is no sense of life, there are no wrong ways to live it'' , the quote got famous in my area, and it was written by me. but look at the IF!

Best Answer

Life is an illusion and totally meaningless.

Best Answer

Nope, just because we can't find it doesn't matter that it's not there. It is just too complex for us.

Best Answer

be flexable

Best Answer

that does not answer my question good sir, but thank you for trying.

Best Answer

Perhaps you meant, Madam- aim for the stars- you may land the moon

Best Answer

I am sorry Madam. Thank you, but I already know that, I actually know a lot about psychology. And Im aiming for the other galaxy!

Best Answer

realistis goals hunter fiercly

Best Answer