alo1456 alo1456 13-15, F 12 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

No Need to be scared, what are you scared of happening ?

Best Answer

Ok. I dealt with bullying in high school in graduated. Do not let them get to you, i ignore them and talked to close friends. I would also talk to someone you trust within the school. Whatever you do not give in.

Best Answer

Thanks!:)ill try

Best Answer

If you take a step back and ask yourself why they are targeting you, then you'd probably be able to conclude that they believe you are weak and an easy target. Prove them wrong by ignoring them. Don't let other people put you down.

Best Answer

Thanks!.they wont put myself down this time ama be strong to myself!:)

Best Answer

You could also just listen to songs like this or think of them in your head when you walk by, instead of focusing on what they are saying (nice and warlike :P) - http://youtu.be/6O6Q1OiF6LI

Best Answer

Lols!i am glad your helping throught this!:)i appriciated

Best Answer

Good luck with them. Just don't forget that you are stronger than they are.

Best Answer

Okay!.

Best Answer

Is this an anxiety thing or has something happened that is making you fearful? Do you have a guidance counselor you can talk to?

Best Answer

Its just that i am tired of people meang to me and judging me a lot! i just want a better life!

Best Answer

Why r you scared maybe I can help ?

Best Answer

I am tired of people being meang to me and juding me alot!:(

Best Answer

I know this is going 2 sound silly & stupid but in most cases it really does work just try it 4 a few days if it doesn't work I can give you more ideas ! R u ready " kill them with kindness no matter what " Most eople that r trying 2 hurt you hate this !

Best Answer

Okay!:)i ama try to do this. okay!:)

Best Answer

If it doesn't work contact me I'll help you ! Life is hard enough no need 2 make it harder !

Best Answer

Okay i will contact you someday when i need more help.!

Best Answer

I'm always here ! If I'm not online I will b with in the hour !

Best Answer

I don't blame you. I'm scared to go to work.

Best Answer

School can be overwhelming for many.

Best Answer

Why? Are you being bullied?

Best Answer

I am guessing.?because everwhere i go thiers always people saying stuff about me like i am ugly that they dont like me that i done this and that and other stuff!!:(

Best Answer

Those people have nothing better to but bother other people... I hope that the things they say arent true but that shouldnt br a reason not to go to school... you need to speak to someone a counselor maybe to help you. Don't let them ruin your education.

Best Answer

Thays true ama try to talk to a counselor!.

Best Answer

Good luck :)

Best Answer

whats up?

It'll be over before you know it. You'll be okay ! :)

Best Answer

Yupe i hope soo.!:)

Best Answer

High School? Or middle school?

Best Answer

High school

Best Answer

Well, just go and get it over with. I know personally, it is scary.

Best Answer

Yupe i just dont like it i wanna drop out!:(

Best Answer