Any Ideas? Here are two of my examples: We go grocery shopping at a store that is a department store as well as selling groceries. I have him push the cart and will take him to the men's department where I will pick up a leather belt. I fold the belt in half and hold it by the buckle end in the fashion that many of us are familiar with from childhood. We then going shopping with me using the belt to point to items I want put in the cart. I tell him his predicament would be less obvious if his face was not so red... I changed his doctor to a female and started going to his checkups. I ask lots of detailed questions including asking the nurse how to give an enema correctly. The best was his annual checkup when he got his first prostate exam. I stood behind him so I could see what was hapening, and the doc explained what she was doing and then offered me a glove and coached me though it. She explained that the erection was perfectly normal. The backs of his ears where so red.
Lorie67 Lorie67 41-45, F 38 Answers Oct 7, 2012

Take him shopping for a new outfit at Lane Bryant. Make sure he's wearing a bra with breastforms and panties. Purchase it and have him wear it home. I did this to my husband and I've never seen him so red. <br />
Another idea is to spank him in front of your girl friends. I did this once, and I let my friend have a few whacks also. He was laced into a latex hood at the time so he cold not see who was spanking him. I've never told him who it was.

Best Answer

My wife has spanked me in front of her friends, and some of them have even spanked my bare bottom as well, including her sister and mother.

Best Answer

Have you tried having some of your dom gfs over and playing with him ? Shave his body completely, insert a large *** plug into his ***** ***, dress him as a little girl. Make him perform tasks, such as serving you drinks on a try that is held in place by chains attached to his pierced nipples. Make him be your toilet slave for your gfs. Make him begged to be ****** by all of you,one after the other. Is he any good at oral pleasing ? If so make him service all of you and anyone that comes to the door ! Milk his clitty **** in front of them and force him to drink it ! Many ways to humiliate him ! Your mind is the only thing that will hold you back !

Best Answer

I am a housewife, and while I have been dominating my husband since early in our marage, we are not in the "scean" and I don't know anyother dom women. Would like to meet some in my area. I'm thinking contests amongst our subbies with the looser getting sodimized by the winer. I think having to suck the mess off another man's **** after he just got done *** ******* you would be good humiliation for a sissy boy. Of course have him squeeze the *** out onto a plate. Only question is which sissy has to lick it up?

Best Answer

have them both lick the plate, they will thank you for it for sure.

Best Answer

That's awesome! My wife and one of her friends had such a contest, where the one whose hubby had the smallest penis had to suck the penis of the winner's hubby. My wife lost, as my penis was smaller, so she sucked his ****, as did I! They even got him to do me in the butt to show his "dominance" over me.

Best Answer

For a real treat, give him tease and denial, then repeat and say each time that this time he will get to release and ***. Especially humiliating and painful with a couple of your girlfriends over to watch, they will just be so jealous of you to control your man so completely. Then surprise them by having husband lick up his *** mess when you do finally let him ******. If he refuses, threaten him with a chastity lock device for his penis to be worn at all times with you holding possession of the key to unlock him.<br />
Most humiliating for a man and your friends will know that you control him forever in whatever you desire.

Best Answer

Thanks to all who responded, even the negative ones.
I got another response via messaging that I can not wait to try. Here it is:
Lorie
"Take your husband to get waxing or electrolysis. It is very humiliating and I believe that submissives should not be allowed any hair other than on their head. Their face, underarms, body, privates and *** should be smooth and clean. If you live in or near a big city you should be able to find places that cator to male homosexuals. These people are great, very open minded and kink friendly, and will definitely let you sit in on the sessions. They usually have clients wear underwear and shirt and do each part with as little uncovering as possible, but go ahead and have him ***** for the sessions. It is absolutely humiliating for him to be intimately waxed by another man. You can make it worse by bantering with the technician and pointing out your man's short comings, or offering specific threats if he does not hold still. You can really have a field day should he be unfortunate to develop any kind of erection...
I love doing this since it takes several sessions to get it all and then it requires follow up visits. If you have a tech who is very obviously gay and seems like he would not take offense, ofter to have your husband blow him by way of a tip. He will probably decline the offer, but your husband will be humiliated knowing he has been offered and that everyone in the shop will know it on his next visit. If the guy accepts, that would be hot. Of the two I made this offer to both declined :( "

Best Answer

I would so love to have all my body hair removed

Best Answer

Wow, that is inventive. I wish my wife would take the role I am offering her and embrace it as far as this suggestion. The closest she has come was making me paint her toe nails and pay for panties for her at the kohls store.

Best Answer

I have yet to go to a salon for such treatment, want to.. blush

Best Answer

Mmmm. Waxing by a male, gay or not, is an interesting scene in its own right.

However I would especially love being taken to a Spa and getting waxed by a willing female. I find the thought of that both humiliating and immensely erotic at the same time. It would be especially bad if she sees that you are wearing extremely feminine underwear. The thought that she could be talking about it with the other staff and possibly even customers for a while afterwards would be amazing. If you become a regular at the salon, you would get those knowing looks immediately when you walk through the door. I still cannot work out which would be more humiliating, having the same lady every time or a different lady each time.

Best Answer

wtf? r u human?

Best Answer

Have him wear a colored bra under a white t-shirt top and girls skinny jeans. Then paint his toe nails and have him wear sandals to show all.<br />
His face should be red all day long.<br />
Also take him pantie shopping and let the clerks know the items are for your sissy hubby.<br />
Have him try on dresses and come out of the dressing room so you can make sure he's got the right size.<br />
Same with heels, take him to the shoe dept and have him put some heels on and walk to a mirror, everyone will enjoy that.

Best Answer

My Mistress and i are always looking for ideas too! One that she liked more than She thought She would was to have me wear a cat's collar that had a bell on it around my penis. This way, She always knew when i was moving about, or worse yet, playing with myself without permission.

Best Answer

Just being your husband sounds humiliating enough.

Best Answer

Call him shrimpdick when your in public :)

Best Answer

BTW id love to be married to you

Best Answer

Thank you shrimpdick you little little **** *****. That was nice reply amonst all the haters. Maybe they don't realize that he likes it, and is considered by many to be lucky. As far as being married to me, be carefull what you wish for. I am a very strict disiplinarian.

Best Answer

Beautiful strong women like you are few few too far and between :(

Best Answer

Get him to buy plain coloured formal blouses that look like mens shirts but button on the other side also womens pants with Rear or Side Zippers. Anyone even slightly observant would notice these while he is at work. The pants would also mean he has to use the cubicle even for a pee because he has no fly at the front to use. You could also make Him wear a sports bra, stockings and suspenders under these outer clothes Whenever his clothes pull taught it will show the outlines. If his pants are reasonably tight you can also set him up with panties that have a very obviously frilly VPL. I have a pair that have a thin string sewn into the edge of the ruffles around the thigh openings. These are incredibly obvious. Obviously feminine underwear in contrasting colours under light and some dark pants also works well.

Best Answer

You are an awesome wife. Take your husband to a beauty school to get a french manicure done by the student nail techs.... Inquire about enrolling him in classes to become a nail tech so he can do your personal mani-pedis.

Best Answer

YOU need to require him to wear a chastity device pretty much 24/7, only free in YOUR presence!! It is a constant reminder of who is in control and in charge of his pleasure. Require him to give YOU, maybe 5 ******* or more, before he is allowed one. When he does get to ***, require him to eat his ***, wherever it ended up being deposited. It will certainly change his attitude, and make him completely dependent on YOU!!

Best Answer

My wife made me give her best friends husband a ******* while they both watched. The fact that I enjoyed it so much and had a raging hard on while I was doing it was particularly embarrassing.

Best Answer

That would be an incredible experience

Best Answer

Thats just...rude and mean D: what do u gain from this lady .....

Best Answer

Its not just the lady that gets something out of it. If the guy is sub and has a humiliation fetish he will also derive significant pleasure from the experience.

Best Answer

o.o ehm well i never thought about it that way D: i mean that wasn't the first thing that came to mind ^_________^"

Best Answer

i am a submissive sissy so i often have to wear panties, pantihose and a tight panty girdle under my 'male' clothes, to remind me of my femininity and submission. If i have been misbehaving, i get a hard spanking before i go to work and then have to wear a small butt plug all day. The panty girdle keeps the plug firmly in place, reminding me just who wears the pants in our relationship. Several times when we go out in public i have had to wear a remote-control vibrating butt plug - She has the control in Her purse and will turn the vibrator on and off at will. The anticipation and humiliation is incredible!

Best Answer

Make him wear a buttplug with a string attached to your waste. every time he strays too far, he gets a little pull ;) <br />
My gf and I are new to ep, and we are interested in the same thing. We just wish we had more ideas for our little games. You should contact my mistress and see if you two could swap ideas :) her name is kinkybunnyxo

Best Answer

You are one nasty lady, it is clear you have no respect for anyone, not even yourself. I hope your husband gets up the courage and walks out on you, and finds some one who will help build up his self esteem not tear him down

Best Answer

Make sure he knows his place, I don't think any husband can lose his anal virginity and ever feel 100% male again. Especially if he become submissive to it on a monthly or (daily?) basis? Remind him of earlier humiliations, ones he later may have shown interests in. Keep him learning new ways to push his limits. I've recently been expanding my urethra...

Best Answer

Hello. I would make him wear a sanitary napkin especially to work. The long ones that have wings. This also helps keep him less damp on hot days also. <br />
And maybe even make him wet himself at times for you.

Best Answer

well let another guy **** you and then have him lick his **** clean and then your *****..... but he might actually enjoy it....

Best Answer

Did you give him the enema?

Best Answer

Yes, but it is a treat, he likes it. I'm considering punishment enema.

Best Answer