Hi, I'm smileandwave and I'm an epoholic. Welcome babzesq24, welcome welcome! Would u like a drink? It helps all of us to relax.

Best Answer

Hi. I'm Babz and I'm, I'm a, I'm a...I just can't say it...

Best Answer

Oh honey, u aren't alone..we were all like u once. Its a matter of acceptance. We will all say it together...

Best Answer

I need a stale cookie

Best Answer

nudge cuddlyfella, he will pass u one. And alive2011, would u mind sharing the tissues?

Best Answer

Only if you should be doing something more important :-)<br />
When I'm home I leave the computer logged in to here and pop on when I'm having a cig break or a coffee. Haven't let my house turn into a pigsty yet lol.

Best Answer

I'm up on the house- dinner's cooked, man satisfied, etc-but I canbe here HOURS-

Best Answer

well there are worse ways to spend your time and you're not neglecting your fam and house so it's OK :-)

Best Answer

You are an enabeler

Best Answer

Lol, but at least an EP addiction isn't harmful!

Best Answer

You are not alone I feel the same way, Im hoping iot will wear off sometime soon!

Best Answer

what the guilt or the time spent here

Best Answer

Time spent here and the guilt I feel for wasting time on here, sometimes im on here for hours.

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying

Best Answer

Yeah and no. No one's going without. I have days I'm on and off heaps and evenings I'm on until far too late. I know I feel better after more sleep but I like this place and every one. I don't care that I don't know anybody, all you get from knowing people is getting bummed off or shat on somehow.

Best Answer

Rather cynical

Best Answer

I've been sucked in I guess

Best Answer

you'd miss me too much

Best Answer

SHHHH- I told you we had to keep that on the downlow

Best Answer

there are worse places to while away the hours....

Best Answer

Well I'm not drinking

Best Answer

do you need to be?

Best Answer

Not since July 19, 2009

Best Answer

lol we all want u here.... think were going to argue? =P

Best Answer

You are a sweetheart-but I could be helping non-cyber people

Best Answer

I dont cyber =P and thank you. Ummm balance is good in all things in life as your avy would say lol... Sounds funny coming from me atm though lol

Best Answer

If something more important is being neglected.

Best Answer

I could be doing something more charitable

Best Answer

If you put same effort into your charity as you put into EP, would you actually be able to save anything?

Best Answer

I mean volunteering or some $#!t

Best Answer

Are there still EP volunteers? That way you could get your distraction fix while volunteering for some $#!+

Best Answer