I'm looking for any advice from people who have engaged in this sort of activity. :) Thank you all for your answers!! i am new to this and wanted to respond to all of you - but don't know how? yes, this is totally my idea. we do have anal sex, not every time, but often. I enjoy it more than i ever imagined. We've already picked the man - had drinks with him and discussed the idea. he seems nice and understands we have never done this before. Our relationship is strong and our jealousy is in check. my husband is quite excited about it -which really turns me on. lots of play, lots of communication and lots of lube seems to be an order! :)
shygirl22 shygirl22 41-45 18 Answers Jul 17, 2009

I had my first DP experience when I was 19, and I was nervous too, but I was with two male partners who were sexy and considerate and skillful — and it sent me over the moon.

You have to go easy and carefully unless you know each other well, and sometimes it's a challenge to get the right rhythm. That's mainly the responsibility of the guys and you should be able to relax and enjoy the sensational feel, but sometimes you also have to cooperate. But don't even think about it unless you're really into anal and are prepared to use lots of lube

Best Answer

I've personally have done it and love it. But I like rough sex and really love anal. I think it might be too intense for most people. You should buy an anal vibrator as they are very thin and DP with your husban with that first. If you like it then work your way up to what ever you are comfortable with.

Best Answer

There are a lot of "unknowns" and it isn't like there is a playbook for the activity but you seem to have the great ground works to make it for a very enjoyable night! Jealousy in check, previous anal play, and you seem to have to the necessary background work with the other male. I would suggest all 3 watching a hot vid with DP in it to get the juices flowing...maybe a glass of wine? ;) And then you don't necessarily have to jump right into the DP. Maybe even the first time just enjoy having two males service you. It also allows you all to learn a sense of rhythm of all involved and all just being comfortable naked around all 3. Basically build to the DP. First night have one f*** you while you suck the other? Maybe the free one can tease your a** a bit while the other f***s you. ;) Once you guys get the motions down ease into it. I would suggest your hubby taking the butt the first time(more trust you've built). And remember at this point to just have fun. The first time may be a little "anti-climatic" but the goal is to build into a wild DP. Hope this helps? XXX

Best Answer

Do it, but like some others said it must be done right. Mood, people and patience. I finally let my husband to persuade me to let him and one of our friends do it to me. As soon as we all adjusted our strokes and got together it was one of the most filling and pleasurable experiences i have ever felt. All i could do was moan and say how great it felt. Don't let life slip by without at least one try.

Best Answer

I can understand you being nervous because you have never done it before. First of all to do DP you and your husband has to be secure with your relationship. Secondly you need to know the physical aspect of the activity. Yes, use a lot of lube however, it is very important to communicate what you are feeling and make sure that your partners will do as you say.

I would experiment with anal sex first and then do the DP. This way you will have some experience with that aspect of the DP. Good luck and most of all have fun.

Best Answer

I have done with a vibrator in the vagina while I was doing anal, it was an incredible feeling for her and I, I would also recommend anal first and build on the pleasure one step at the time. Try something like that, we had both amazing ******* as the vibrator stimulated me to a great *********** inside her colon, sent me to the moon. I would love to hear about your own experience, hope you all have a great experience :)

Best Answer

If you really want it being nervous is the wrong state. You need to be REALLY relaxed.

Best Answer

I did this and my husband got jealous of his friend. I’m still not sure why, it was his idea and his buddy was smaller than him.

He even encouraged me to give both of them a BJ. I did not enjoy it and would never do it again.

Best Answer

hi, I am interested in chatting with you about this further. I wrote on your wall.

Best Answer

do it ha

Best Answer

tell us ur experience with dp.. so that we too can go ahead n do it.. my wife gets really turned on just by the thought of it..

Best Answer

I would suggest that you use a vibrator for the other "penetrating partner" to use as your partner penetrates you.

Best Answer

If it excites you it should him as well have you selected the third? Have you discussed it with him? Make it fun and tell him if he helps you live your fantasy out you will help him satisfy his whatever it is

Best Answer

who is the other person? Have you done anal before? Do you have your jealousy in check? Why are you wanting to do this?

Best Answer

Most of the replies are accurate.

I have done DP a couple of dozen times with mostly great success.

First things first, talk. Be sure this isn't just a fun fantasy that should remain a fantasy. From what I have read, people I have discussed this issue with, and my own experiences, most women are terrified to try a DP. However, if the men are respectful and preparation is made, a lot of women really enjoy it. I did. I do. Some men also can become insecure. Make sure you talk about everyone's feelings first and then again, and then one more time just to be sure. The insecurity feeling some men experience may be part of the fantasy. It is wise to discuss this aspect of your experience. It can possibly increase the joy some men experience.

Second, make sure your friend or friends are also on the same page. Go over boundaries, then discuss boundaries again, and then just make sure, go over the rules one more time. Make sure what touching is allowed and that no one is looking for different sexual experience. Some men are okay with a little touching or even a fully bi experience, some are not. Be clear.

Third, prep. We also have regular anal. I love when it's done right and really don't other times. Don't get me wrong. We have role played thousands of very spontaneous sex fantasies and even had some wild on the spot swinging experiences. As fun as it sounds, you may not want your first DP to be a total surprise. You could go to a club and meet someone, but it may be harder to get everyone on the same page in a loud club or at a wild swinger's event.

Find a very realistic rubber penis or *****. Vibrators make the prep even more enjoyable. Use plenty of water based, high quality lube. I also use a penis sized butt plug hours before I know I going to have a DP. I also always go pre-lubed to a meeting, even though walking around with a butt plug in or lots of lube is a challenge within itself.

Point four, as much as we role play wild and spontaneous unprotected sex, a DP may not be the best time to randomly find a guy to play unprotected. I don't want to sound mechanical about DPs, but most men ****** faster (the event alone makes everyone really excited). Unless you know the men have been tested or are safe, think this over first. Also, due to the very close proximity, it can get messy without a condoms. The guy below or on top may not want to be sprayed.

Fifth, how you start off can make all of the difference in your experience. Get the guys hard or give them BJs. Although it can be hard for everyone to always last a long time. Have them pleasure you, use a toy in your bum so they know to enter you slower at first. The rule I sometimes follow is the larger guy goes in your vagina. Then if you switch later, you will be relaxed and better prepped for the larger penis in your butt.

Point six: timing, rhythm, and balance. Hollywood or **** makes things seem way too easy. Having done DP a few times now, get your guys on the same page.

Best Answer

Try to get them to time their thrusts so you are all in harmony. Use lots of lube. However, if the timing and rhythm are off, they will spend most of your experience trying to get back inside of you.
The best position to start out in is to have one guy lay on his back on the end of a bed or sofa (legs over the side of the bed). Get on top of him first and have him enter your vagina. Then bent over, have the other guy remove the toy, and slowly enter your butt. Ask him not to start pumping right away, but to slowly enter you and then just stay in your butt for a minute without moving much. Once he is in, the guy under you can start thrusting into your vagina. Then after a minute or as long as you need (some boys are larger), he can join the fun. It may be overwhelming at first, but within a couple of minutes, you will adjust and should start feeling that amazing dual sensation. Ask the guy in your bum to stay in until you are better relaxed. I know a lot of women are trying to make their husband's and boyfriends happy, but don't stop communicating now. Tell them to slow down or speed up depending on what feels best to you. They will also love their experience. Asking them to adjust to increase your pleasure will not decrease their experience.
I have had a couple of amazing experiences with sitting down first on penis and having it enter my butt first and then having the guy on top enter my vagina. If the men are larger (longer), this position can be amazing. If not, you may have trouble keeping both of them in you at the same time. Also, by sitting down on penis first, the penis can go very deep into your butt, When the man on top enters you on top, the added weight can push the penis on bottom even deeper into your bum. You can try it, but I have personally found this position harder to adjust to at first. After ten minutes or so, this position can work great.
The laying sideways position or the standing up may look great in ***** movies, but in practice, it's a little harder to actually make work out (still very hot when it happens).
I'm not a pro. I have much to learn. However, I have done my fair share of DPs and loved most of them. I have also definitely orgasmed in a way that I had not felt before. All sex is amazing and trying a DP a couple of times (if done right), could further expand your already exciting sex life. Talk everything over and then go have fun. Having done a couple dozen DPs, I now don't think that they are not a big deal. We don't do them often, so when we do them, they are a lot of fun. Cool boyfriends also enhance the overall experience.
Oh, one more thing. Having a glass of wine or two can be a great to break the ice. Just remember your badder will have more pressure on it. Also, don't get too drunk or stoned. On a couple of occasions, we over did it. A couple of times we (I) were (was) too drunk or stoned, and ended up laughing ourselves out of the experience after failing to find any rhythm, balance, technique (or my holes). Again, have fun, laugh, and have a great time. If you and your lover are interested and want to explore, I think you will have a lot fun with this sexual experience. The good news for people interested in this experience is that DPs are becoming much more common and mainstream. Finding fun and open minded people to play with is also much easier now.
I hope my pointers will help. Again, I'm really trying to have fun with this and not sound like a robot manual, but I did want to cover the basics. Be safe, have fun, talk, and go explore your wild fantasies.

Best Answer