about us? wouldnt they block these things from happening, especially where minors can see them, if they cared?? sometimes i wonder if i am somehow contributing to the problem by contributing my profile to the website!
vvhimper vvhimper 31-35, F 7 Answers Jul 7, 2012

talking about confessions? I read some like that..sick stuff

Best Answer

not even just anon confessions..i'm talking FEATURED STORIES!!!!! and there are 60 comments in FAVOR of the behavior!!! i'm often the only one to get on the comments and say wtf dude! there was one in the confessions talking about how he wanted to "slide his hard **** into a toddler while the mom watched." even if that was some SICK ******* JOKE, the person behind the joke is DISGUSTING AND TWISTED INSIDE AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL. im sorry..i dont feel like ep gives a **** about what goes on here.

Best Answer

OMG!!!! no way. That's just not right. You know, I have 3 kids and I would have to go to jail for murder.

Best Answer

oh girl me too..but in my opinion, that is no longer a murder. that is killing in self/kid defense!!!!

Best Answer

I have noticed that if one has the bad taste to actually write something disgusting like that, the "rate ups" always go wild. It just shows how valuable the rate ups are. I know my best stories are some of my lowest rated....just any old crazy sexed up blathering will make you an EP star.

Best Answer

I think we should alert the FBI.

Best Answer

sarcasm or real talk?

Best Answer

No, seriously. I've thought a lot about it and I think we should make them aware of some of the sicko's online. I think it's been done before

Best Answer

I don't believe those stories. EP cannot launch a full investigation into everyone that talks crap on here so how do you think they should handle this?<br />
BAN people from talking ? Censor the site ? <br />
Make YOU the new and improved EP Police ?<br />
I am sure EP would accept any suggestions that make even a little bit of sense.

Best Answer

are you being sarcastic too?

Best Answer

Actually no, Why don't you have a crack at going after all of those perverts that publish those stories and see how successful you are. It is so very easy for a person to sit back and say SOME ONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ! Yet never BE the one to do it.

Best Answer

Where does it say this? I have not seen this. Did you search for it? :-P

Best Answer

oh gross, absolutely not. i have looked at peoples' profiles who have answered my questions.

Best Answer