TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 4 Answers Apr 23 in Doing Good

travelling the world with my best friend

Best Answer

That would be awesome.

Best Answer

Living on the Beach with the girl I love in my arms again.

Best Answer

Go make it happen. You are young and many woman will love you. Move to a beach town and make your dreams come true.

Best Answer

Except for the Fact That Im only 16, and on probation can't leave my state

Best Answer

That will not last forever. User this time to get your life in order then go live your dreams. Why are you on probation? It is ok to make mistakes, it helps us to grow and learn.

Best Answer

I broke in to a house was smoking weed and had some lighters on me so they got me for vandalism breaking and entering criminal conspiracy, I got like 20 more charges pending. 7 felonies and rest are misnomers.

Best Answer

I see how that would get you in trouble with the police. You are young enough right now that you can change your life either for the good or the bad. Can I ask what lead you to doing those things in the first place?

Best Answer

I thought the house was abandon, It was just vancant the house was falling apart and I thought it would be a cool place to chill in.

Best Answer

It is never good to go into someones vancant house. It seems like you meant no harm to anyone. You just wanted a place to chill. You can use this exprience for growth to help make you a better person. And keep your mind on living in the beach town with a nice girl of your dreams.

Best Answer

living anywhere other than ohio

Best Answer

Why, I like it here.

Best Answer

cool each to thine own

Best Answer