check out cracked's ten minute suicide guide

Best Answer

There is no "easy" way to die. I've researched it myself. Most likely you will end up botching it and end up with worse problems. So, one day I decided to give up on suicide as my "solution" for ending my pain. I have decided it is better for me to continue to live life being miserable. It is amazing that some days I wake up being thankful I'm alive. Other days, not so much. I hope this is just one of your off days. I know how unbearable the pain can be.

Best Answer

maybe you should ask god to help you instead

Best Answer

The good news is you don't really want to die its the ones who keep it to themselves that useally commit suicide <br />
Whatever troubles or pain you going through life is sadness overcome it life has tragedies face them we don't have a choice

Best Answer

70% of people who attempt suicide and fail change their mind later. So you should probably ride it out. But for informative purposes, a suicide bag is probably the most painless and reliable way; google it.

Best Answer

So that, i need simple idea so i can easily die.

Best Answer