This is unfortunately normal. Many people get overly stressed and begin to feel inadaquate to accomlish the task. People begin to second guess their ability instead of trusting it. There is really only 1 thing you can do. Look at how you have performed in class up to this point. Have you been doing well? If you have then you shouldn't have to worry. Trust yourself to know the answer. (That does not mean you don't need to study. It only means that the knowledge is there if you unclutter your mind with the unimportant matters like how well your friends will do.) Then think about what could really happen if you do fail. It isn't the end of the world. It isn't like failing one test is going to cause you unparralled pain and death. So if you fail the course, You just retake it. It may be an inconvienience but not the end of the world or your life. Stop giving your fears the power to control you, you should be controlling your fears.

Best Answer

I am an average student, and never came first in class, then again, I don't even want to. All I want is to gain knowledge and do something great for this world. I feel bad to think that if I fail what will my parents think, I want to make them proud..anyways I will try my best...thanks again for answering.
PS: Your profile picture is beautiful. That picture reminds of my parents. I wish you and you family stay well.

Best Answer

Being average doesn't mean you can't accomplish you dreams. And don't worry about what your parents say if you do fail. They will still love you. PS: Thanks for the compliment. Stay well.

Best Answer

If you fail then take the class again and again til you pass. This isn't your only one time shot.

Best Answer