yes i have always wanted to have an sex change to since i was in my very early teens in my school years i really fancied this boy in my class room he was so so hansom and his name was mark alight and he lived on a farm not fair from Hartley Whitney i do not think no one ever know that i fancied mark alight but i did and at play times between class i never played boy games i would always play girls games like hop scotch and skipping and handstands and cartwheels and so on and i got bulled a lot at school because of this. when i was old enough and had enough courage to see a doctor to tail them that i really really want to have an sex change on me so that i could live my life happily as a girl for ever after, i then went on to see lots more doctors to tail them that i really really want to have an sex change on me so that i could live my life happily as a girl for ever after, they then said that i have got gender id problems of being in the wrong sex id meaning that i fault like i was r
Change68 Change68 46-50 2 Answers Feb 15 in Parenting & Family

you go for it girl don't let any one stop you

Best Answer

Grow some Balls, get a good Shot of Testosterone, go get Drunk as Hell at Cowboy Bar and then Take Home a Big Ol' Gal, Break the bed Screwing her and become a MAN!

Best Answer