My flat mate's cat has gone out of my window and it's night here. I was studying in my room and the door was open enough for her to get out. My flat mate yelled at me for this, he said what if something happens to her.. I mean damn it's not responsibility :(.
donotfollowme donotfollowme 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 6 in Embarrassing & Funny

Are you serious?

Best Answer

yes ;/

Best Answer

Well I can understand why he's upset, but there's a high chance that the cat may come back. Cat's are independent and usually know to return home when they're hungry.

Best Answer

cat is there with them from past 3 years and always does the same thing every night.. the point is I have my life, I am not responsible..they should do something else if they care a lot. I can't be alert like a dog all the time, I have my life my engagements and so many other things to take care of than to watch out cat's activities.

Best Answer

He needed you to be responsible for keeping the door closed, not the cat. For the sake of getting along, apologize for unintentionally letting the cat loose and do not repeat the infraction. The cat may not be important to you, but it is to him. Making accommodation is part of roommate arrangements.

Best Answer

that is not entirely my fault..

Best Answer

Maybe not, but some of it is.

Best Answer

and that some of it is human, I am dead busy with my assignment tomo and test and I was on a conference call with my peers for a discussion when she jumped out.

Best Answer

Too busy to close the door?

Best Answer

yes, I did not say this before.. but you are being too unrealistic and extremely judgmental and highly emotional. I have no fault what so ever. I understand your thought process but the way you putting across, very strict.

Best Answer

I am not emotional. Accidents happen. Under the circumstances as you have described, I would be very frustrated with you if I was your roommate. It was your action that let the cat out, however minor and unintentional. You seem unable to understand there is a possibility you could have some responsibility. I'd be concerned about how you would handle other disagreements.
I hope the cat comes back and you pass your exam.

Best Answer

you are totally judgmental and I do not like this, you know fairly nothing about me and you saying so much non stop. I did not make a single comment on you and read your stuff, I do not wana talk with you anymore, Thanks.

Best Answer

how is an unruly cat your fault?

Best Answer

read what others have written

Best Answer

Well you should be more responsable. What if it was your cat?

Best Answer

the point is it's not mine, I would have kept it differently and more over I dislike cat.. thank goodness, it's still alive

Best Answer

So, you live with the cat. That makes somethings your responsability. If you dislike cats why let the housemate have one?

Best Answer

I have to think about it seriously now as I can't take the responsibility of this and the way he walked away yelling..was not taken. I never signed a contract or taken any responsibility of that animal.

Best Answer

If you cannot take the responsability of at least part responsability of an animal, why live with a cat? Of course he would yell, his pet that he cares about may be hurt. Its dangerous for cats outside. Anything can happen. You don't have to have signed a contract, your in the same house. He needs to be able to trust you can at least keep his cat inside and to tell him of any issues etc. It would be irrational of him to expect you to feed the cat or take care of vet bills but the basics is not irrational.

Best Answer

it'll chose to go out, it'll come back when it's hungry or bored with all the random sex it's having right now

Best Answer

It's not really your responsibility, but most forward thinking people wouldn't have let the cat in the same room/area as an open window. He's justified to be upset, try not to take it too personally. He's just suffered a loss.

Best Answer

tell them to put a leash on their cat.

Best Answer

I swear I wanted to tell them this, if they are so fcuking concerned.. I am not going to take care of the ******* animal for them. They have adjusted a bell.

Best Answer

No it's not your responsibility...the stupid cat came into your room and climbed out the window.........it's not your fault their cat is stupid!!!!

Best Answer

are you being sarcastic?

Best Answer

You blocked me!!!!! ??????... i was dead serious...it's the cats fault.....I wouldn't take any responsibility for the dumb cat.

Best Answer

Maybe your flatmate needs a night on the town too? ;}

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

please advise the term flat mate

Best Answer

What a pervy cat, I bet the cat was going in there to see you naked. Tell your mate your upset with his pervy cat lol.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Leave the lights on by all the doors and turn down all the nose in the house. The cat will be back if a car don't get him.

Best Answer

I do not know.. I have so much to do, I have not eaten much I was busy with my assignment. I will go now to cook something to feed my hunger

Best Answer