By what I gathered from how just about every one of your post are about this bf, I would say probably not. For whatever reason I could never know because I don’t know you or him, you appear to be mostly distraught, depressed, hurt, or in conflict about this guy. I don’t know about you and what you consider too much stress and drama, but when someone is a lot of work I start looking for some peace of mind, and if I can’t find it with the person I’m with then I try and move on.

Best Answer

Your boyfriend is still friends with his ex on face book? Really feel sorry for young people nowadays, too many ways to keep in touch. It is just face book, you are the one he is with.

Best Answer

i really don't understand your question

Best Answer

O ginger ann. heres what you need to do smoke a blunt meditate then all write down all your thoughts about this guy. after you crash read it , and then you will find your answer darling

Best Answer

que?

Best Answer