Religion is supposed to make for spirituality but seldom does. Embrace your path and don't worry about what others think.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

She's using her cult to have power, including over you.

Best Answer

Ya, she a control freak by nature

Best Answer

Because your mother is close minded.

Best Answer

Ya, sure seems like it

Best Answer

Tell her religion nailed Jesus to a cross. Respectfully of course.

Best Answer

This is my personal story hope this helps. I was raised in a Jewish family and as I got older and studied different faiths I went and became a Muslim. You have to remember that your mother brought you into this world and that she cares and loves you deeply so in order for her to respect your choice you have to show her and with love and respect that you are still that same little girl that she brought into this world. I have been at this with my family over a year and it can be hard in getting them to understand your choice. don't get into a mind set that they hate you. You have to get a mindset that you will love them and not get upset when in your case your mom say's things just smile and say yes mom but and bring up something from your childhood that was something the two of you bonded in and she will soon start to see that yes my daughter is not in the same faith as me but she is still that same little girl that I raised and if your new faith keeps you from bad things which in my case was gangs and drinking ,drugs and sex they will come to see that this is not such a bad thing. so let this new path that your on change your life in a good way. hope this helps

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

it's all about perception, what she thinks is her truth and what you think is your truth

Best Answer

ya, I don't mind other people truths but other people can't handle anything other that what they think is true..ahhhh thx.

Best Answer

If your mother loves God at all she should know that what she is doing does not match up with the word of God.Christ came to show us love and understanding.The Bible tells us not to prevoke our children.We all have our own personal walk with God and the way we serve Him,we are not to judge less we be judged.Anyone can be religious but to know the Lord personally is what God is looking for in us and he works according to our or inter most being and loves more then we will ever know.God does not have a book of rules,He has a book of love.You keep doing what you are doing God is with you no mater what others say,They did the same thing to Christ during His time on earth.I wish you well.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

your mother is having a tolerance and acceptance lesson. you are making it possible for her. don't forget where we came from is unconditional love. accept her as she is. love her and let her learn through you

Best Answer

Thanks...that makes sense.

Best Answer

Well you should move out and live alone... Just kidding if you were my daughter i would respect you for your belifs and love you as my child... You tell your mom that she should respect you as her child!

Best Answer

see? huntergirl has learned the lesson :)) congrats mate!!!

Best Answer

Not sure she take that well no matter how nice I tried to word it but thx...maybe someday.

Best Answer

Maybe because she feels what she has is what God accepts as worship where as just being a spiritual person which can mean a lot of different things but doesn't necessarily mean you worship any one God.She thinks what she has is what you should have.That is my guess.

Best Answer

ya she does

Best Answer