I prefer answers from experience, not from research on the Internet because that stuff is all biased
assyrianpride assyrianpride 18-21, M 12 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Hobbies

dont use BB if u have big fingers!

Best Answer

Blackberries are struggling. The tech is not keeping up with the others and the company is on the brink of calling it quits. The next in line is the Samsung, which has shared components with the Iphone and looks promising in many aspects of taking over. The Iphone has dominated the market but refuses to open up to third parties, instead requiring you to buy only from Apple and them alone, which is a monopoly and unfair practices in the marketplace.

Best Answer

monopoly may not be fair but why does it have to be fair? apple is a company that wants to make money and promote their brand just like any other company and i think that their approach, though somewhat an inconvenience for their more adventurous customers, is totally reasonable from their point of view and isnt a problem for apple fans who want the brand to be pure

Best Answer

I like my blackberry bold

Best Answer

Any iphone is better than a blackberry.

I had a blackberry right before I got my iphone 5, I will never ever go back.

Besides blackberry is a sinking ship

Best Answer

BLACKBERRY Z 10 ANYDAY !!!!

Best Answer

iphone 5, samsung s3, samsung note 2. Forget about blackberry, they are phones crappy jobs give to their employees

Best Answer

I've never owned a blackberry but I love my iPhone 5.

Best Answer

do not go for IOS or BLACKBERRY, because the most free applications are available for android only and the two phones you mention are too expensive.

Best Answer

my blackberry was only 150 from cricket

Best Answer

S3 by Samsung

Best Answer