AmethystMoonChild AmethystMoonChild 16-17, F 12 Answers Jan 21, 2012

Stranger danger

Best Answer

i was thinking the same O.O

Best Answer

lol gettin' scary

Best Answer

Why am I strange? I can't say I'm strange without falling back into ignorance. But I can list some 'cool' reasons why I am strange. I listen to really creepy music. I would say that I wear eyeliner and nail polish, but I haven't gotten around to buying some more. Um....but really, why am I strange? Cause I talk to myself in front of the living and the dead. I could say I am strange because I wanted to dye all my clothes black and destroy anything I do not need (different from want). I want to spend my time in solotide doing nothing but counting or going over my ABCs. Because honestly there is nothing that fills me up inside so I go over the basics so I have stability in my mind. Some of that had to be really strange right?

Best Answer

that seems pretty normal to me, actually. we should definitely be friends

Best Answer

Add me!

Best Answer

dont worry i will save u a leg

Best Answer

im rating this up only because i almost threw up

Best Answer

Why would you say something like that to a kid? How is that ok?

Best Answer

fish AND chicken - must be a barbecue !!!!!

Best Answer

please don;t call me a kid. just cuz i aint 18 yet doesn't mean i'm a kid.

Best Answer

Yes! Also, I love your username. I consider myself strange because I don't relate very well to people and I have odd interests that somewhat oppose my innermost values.

Best Answer

I am strange

Best Answer

I like your hair

Best Answer

me too. its gonna be purple soon

Best Answer

very nice and personal.

Best Answer

How do you define strange??

Best Answer

unique, different from people who consider themselves normal.

Best Answer

In my opinion, everybody has some unique things of his/her own. I think being strange is just being abnormal, and yeah, I consider myself officially abnormal... :)

Best Answer

how bout something that is interesting that most of society might not consider a good trait to have

Best Answer

Well, I just have a couple of those things... :)

Best Answer

like?

Best Answer

Well... I'm an atheist, a socialist, and an anti-family guy... What about you?

Best Answer

i'm a witch. goth, refuse to even talk to idiots directly (i don't talk much) i hate most things people love, and most people consider me crazy or they are terrified of me

Best Answer

Wow, you got some traits then.. :)

Best Answer

yep :)

Best Answer

define strange - we all have a different connotation to it. It can mean unique, odd, unusual, wierd, etc.

Best Answer

unusual or unique preferably pg 13 responses

Best Answer

see that makes a difference as I too am a bit unique and think I often attract others who are not the norm - unique is good in my book - so many people will like you that you are different

Best Answer

different is good

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

so what exactly makes you unique?

Best Answer

As an androgynous bi woman, I don't fit into either gender category neatly. I hate how many women succumb to the fashion world because they want to be beautiful for men.

Best Answer

i'm plenty strange and i like to make new friends, but you are a little kid. you should be careful posting photos and casting around for friends on the internet.

Best Answer

you didn't say why you are strange and i'm not a little kid. i know how to be careful.

Best Answer

read my stories. you'll see. i can out-strange and out-crazy anyone i've ever met.

Best Answer

i bet you can't out-crazy me

Best Answer

try me. just f*cking try me.

Best Answer

hmmm. whats the craziest thing you would ever consider doing or already have done?

Best Answer

i routinely ask women to beat me up for fun when i get drunk.

Best Answer

people do a lot of things when they are drunk. what about when ur sober?

Best Answer

i get women to beat me up for fun sober too. i also like to pick up globs of soap bubbles filled with propane and light them. it's fun. try it, but be sure that there is no breeze or the flame will wrap around and burn your arm.

Best Answer

hmm. kinda hard to do where i'm from. wind never stops. have you believed you could fly and tried to prove it by jumping from the top of your house?

Best Answer

nope. i can only fly in dreams. i almost jumped from the top of my house once, but i wasn't trying to fly.

Best Answer

i got a tattoo to represent my enemy. it's a turtle :P

Best Answer

isn't it illegal for a tattoo artist to ink someone under 18?

Best Answer

mom okayed it :)

Best Answer

smooth. is the turtle Maturin who holds the earth on his back?

Best Answer

haha i just learned bout the turtle thing in my lit class. i guess it can be that turtle. people usually find thier own meanings in my tattoo. i just got it cuz my enemy likes turtles

Best Answer

your enemy being....

Best Answer

childhood friend, who for reasons involving my morals and too many fights, is now someone i go out of my way for to inconvenience

Best Answer

sounds unhealthy.

Best Answer

nope. just fun. yo remind me of my karate instructor. he's smart sounding too... you should add me cuz it wont let me add you

Best Answer

i can't figure out how to add you either. your profile is locked up tight.

Best Answer

any idea how to change that?

Best Answer

i dunno. check in your account settings maybe?

Best Answer

i tried that and it doesn't appear to have been helpful. grr

Best Answer