minniegirl01 minniegirl01 26-30, F 12 Answers Mar 29, 2012

Get a pacifier?

Best Answer

quickly.say goodbye

Best Answer

Really not my thing at all, and you have to decide if it is yours. I have had two babies of my own, three counting the cat, enough. Sorry I could not even go there, but up to you. Don't feel pressured. there are others out there that like it, he will find someone else.

Best Answer

Run away! Really ---eeewwwww. Let him deal with it.

Best Answer

i keep wetting in my nappy and i still feel the need for my bottle my nappy the plastic is chaffing between my legs and is red and sore nanny i was looking at nappies is there any advice you could help baby with. i also feel i need a mommy or nanny as i was being beating in to being her baby. i also was married twice nanny and i was used all i want is a loving mommy to nurture me or a loving nanny i cant afford the price is there any advice you could give your baby boy please i cry at night being lonely i go to bed in a all in one diaper / nappy and my baby bottle of s m a and i wet while drinking my bottle and holding my dummy i wake up with my eyes red nanny. i wish i had a loving true mommy or nanny to marry her baby and live happy without hurt and pain. take care my loving nanny love baby tom xx

Best Answer