What would you like to talk about?

Best Answer

Anything. I'm just insanely bored and seek conversation.

Best Answer

Do you have any specific interests? Girls for instance.

Best Answer

Well, ok. I'm single at the moment, but looking.

Best Answer

Well, the most important thing to remember is to be yourself. I know that sounds cliché, but it works.

Best Answer

I hope so, yet, popularity still seems to be the key point of interest...

Best Answer

That will change with time. Adults are more concerned with stuff like honesty, sincerity, integrity and the like. In cases where she's specifically looking for a husband, earning potential might also be considered. Popularity usually goes out the window for most people during their early twenties.

Best Answer

But that seems to be my main concern! I won't be able to start relationships in my twenties. I'm going to the military...

Best Answer

Don't let that stop you. You can be in the military and still have relationships.

Best Answer

But I don't see where I'll find the time, especially looking at the amount of military wives and girlfriends.

Best Answer

The military has female recruits too ya know.

Best Answer

Yeah, sure. Good point.

Best Answer

I'll assume you are in a satisfying relationship.

Best Answer

Not at the moment, but I've had a few.

Best Answer

Oh, so are you looking as well, then?

Best Answer

Yes. Every thing I've said here is based on my life experience.

Best Answer

Military, huh? Any advice?

Best Answer

Make sure you learn how to duck!

Best Answer

Hahaha! Thanks! I'll keep that in mind!

Best Answer

It is a problem of most of us. Involve in some serious and important work. You won't feel lonely. Our work is our first and the best friend. Good luck.

Best Answer

your age might be a problem but lets roll with it what do you want to talk about,

Best Answer

I don't know. What kind of music are you interested in? That's a respectable conversation starter, right?

Best Answer

anything is and thats a good one now let me see, i am hearing impaired so i dont listen to music as much as i us too because before it was every thing but opera or that sad depressing country music unless you like it then it no wonder you put out this question but for me now it music i can remember which isnt much because i suffer memory loss too, but thats all good too because i met you now that cant be all that bad, unless you like country then its half bad and half good. my brother is playing Resident Evil: ORC hes been at it for weeks and now theirs a Net Ball Game one and the girls are hot, im just glad i dont need to hear them just see them.

Best Answer

Oh, God! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you... How do you cope?

Best Answer

i just keep watching the game its not that hard unless your talking about my impairments then it just made easy it took two years to get to where i am now, the worst of the two was the memory loss but now it the hearing loss because with the hearing loss their comes a ringing noise that dosent stop till i go to sleep but as soon as i wak up it starts to build up till it get so loud that it takes all my concentration just to hare what people are trying to tell me or say to me, but now my life is getting better with each passing day. But enough about me what about you? do you have a good time when your not looking for it or do you have a good time when your looking for it.

Best Answer

Looking for what? Conversation? If so, yes. I meet great people, like yourself.

Best Answer

this may sound strange but can you give me a poem about or to do with a shoe lace and give me something so i can give you a poem back, ready GO!

Best Answer

Um...ok...
Shoe laces are long
Sometimes, they be strong
And I don't really know what I'm doing with this song
But don't tie them all wrong
Or you might trip and fall
And flop like a frog...
There. How's that?

Best Answer

very good i like people who can think on there feet, now give me a topic GO!

Best Answer

Cats

Best Answer

I once had a cat that was fat as my hat but then one day she ran away never to see me again. and now i have a new cat too call my own but this time ill keep this one nice and bald she has two legs and she make me begg boy i can wait for to night im already high as a kite just thinking of her as we pillow fight.

Best Answer

Hahaha! Don't you just love rhyming? I'm a huge fan of rap.

Best Answer

it take me away for the world of today makes me think of that girl that every one calls pink, thank for getting it, drop me a line any old time and dont be afraid cause this is not a raid. ill see you around or see you soon just dont be a stranger because we are not strangers dont be a gansta because that would be going a little too far. toot sweet till we meet.

Best Answer

Genius, man!

Best Answer

Arg. You sound too needy for me

Best Answer

Fine. I was merely searching for intelligent conversation. Seems as though this is one rock, which I can say I looked under with no satisfying results.

Best Answer