Yes - AND i think it is ridiculous that I don't think of it as cheating when he goes home to his wife (who I don't think he's sleeping with). So we have this weird monogamous agreement and I am totally fine with it.

Best Answer

I do date other men now and then but always wish i was with him....no one as of yet compares

Best Answer

I almost got into a relationship with a married man, but I didnt because he wanted me to be exclusive to him while he was with his wife, he wanted me to be available when he needed me yet I wouldnt be able to see him when I needed him. It was too much of a one way Street and since I had feelings for him, I couldnt demand that he give me more. If I didnt have feelings for him, I would have just been a **** buddy while dating other men. Being exclusive to a married man is a waste of time, no matter how much you love him.

Best Answer

I, at one time was exclusive to a mm. You will find out one day that your not special and worthy of something a lot better and more fulfilling. The excuses of "she has health issues, he has a child + business", will get old one day and so will you wasting your time on something that could last years ...he will one day get bored of your fantastic self, and move on ... you should do it before it's too late.

Best Answer

would that make them the other other woman?

Best Answer