Old cats can often be a little set in their ways, but yeah, that is wonderful idea!

Best Answer

every cat /kitten needs love.<br />
and they all give it back,<br />
consider rescuing<br />
,i have and iam happy i have.,halo,angel,lacey are too..

Best Answer

Get a DOG- cats don't know how to show love- they are mean and aloof.

Best Answer

Is that so? Like I said I never had a cat. I was just at Target today and I was overwhelmed with all the cat stuff. Do I need all this stuff?

Best Answer

I adopted a 12 year old cat from a lady who died. The cat lived 2 years with me. It took one year for the cat to adjust to me, didn't want to be picked up. She had always been in the house with the old lady. I let here experience a little of the outdoors and that was fun to watch. Then it got to where if I went somewhere, for any length of time I would have to have someone come and check on here as I was fearfull she would die in the house and lay there for days. Think about it.

Best Answer

If you want this cat to be around for the next 17 odd years then get a kitten, you will bond better and have a much better relationship with a kitten who grows up around you as they see you as their parent.

Best Answer

Yes, do so, you will both be so very happy! God bless ya and happy hugs and purring!

Best Answer

Yes please do! there are many very nice older cats at shelters that need homes!!! You'll save a life, the kittens always get adopted out quickly...

Best Answer

This is such a wonderful idea! There are many shelters with older cats who badly need a loving home, a kind and compassionate person to give them a good last few years. What kind of advice do you need?

Best Answer

all they really need is a litter box, food and water, right?

Best Answer

Get a cat, best pets there are .. get and older one and a younger one so they can be friends :)

Best Answer