I love Texas especially Houston its beautiful the people are nice the weather is nice and youre near the gulf. Also it seems to be the economy of Texas is in fairly decent shape. I dont know too much though so dont ba<x>se too much on me haha just wanted to stick up for my beloved H town

Best Answer

OMG...WHAT PROS????<br />
For me, TX is loaded with closed-minded, evanglical nuts who are living in their little world, and not part of the mainstream..........you would be much better to consider moving ANYWHERE else!!!!!!<br />
I could be wrong, but so far have never seen or heard any proof otherwise!!!

Best Answer

Let me guess . . . you are a liberal? No disrespect but it seems that its always the conservatives that are close minded because we hold fast to our beliefs . . I honestly don't understand why we are close-minded because we believe different but the liberals "aren't" close-minded when they expect everyone to switch to their beliefs? Isn't that the definition of close-minded? I also find it interesting that the liberal stance is to preach tolerance yet be completely intolerant of anything from a conservative mindset. Its an oxymoron to me do be calling conservatives close-minded when liberals have exhibited the least open-minded tolerant behavior across the country. . . Just a thought

Best Answer

guess you could say I'm 'kinda' liberal, but it's no worse than being a conservative who always has THE answer to everything, right? they are close-minded in that they KNOW they are never wrong....so which one is worse?!?!?!

Best Answer

Can I ask what you are basing that off of? Is it off of actually talking with a conservative and hearing their views or off of media portrayals and campaign "news"? I don't claim to know the answer for everything and I happily with listen to and respect others' positions. But if you didn't sit down and talk with me, but based your opinion of me off of what the media says about me based on my beliefs then you would be wrong. I have quite a few close friends that are more liberal then I and they will tell you that I and my conservative friends like me are not like what the media portrays the "conservative" movement as. Maybe people across the board on both sides should learn to research each other and see what is actually going on instead of blindly listening to the media and those with agendas. Once again just a thought.

Best Answer

Pros: Texas is awesome. <br />
Cons: The weather is unpredictable. Hot, cold, hot, cold. Use the heater and Ac within the same hour...<br />
I'm never leaving Texas :)

Best Answer

oh. your crazy. I hear nothing but bad things about Texas. I am NEVER going there.

Best Answer

Texans are super proud and friendly people.It is very inexpensive there.The state is so big if you don;t one city move to another area.There tons of open spaces there.You can still dress like a cowboy and not look like a wanna be cowboy.My choice would not be Corpus,I would move to Austin or San Antonio.

Best Answer

I would but I have family in corpus and also in waco but I ain't going there

Best Answer
Best Answer