This is serious, hoping to tap into some of the creative types here on EP.
oncemoor oncemoor 41-45, M 21 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Whatever they were serving on the Titanic.

Best Answer

Yes!! You need violinists.

Best Answer

Tragic and my bucket is empty

Best Answer

I'd have everyone bring their bucket list and try to get as many of them crossed off as possible. Could be a good party game...

Best Answer

I'd do like a cult theme...like Heaven's Gate members and tell everyone to wear black long-sleeved shirts and black sweat pants, with new black-and-white Nike. Make armband patches that say "Heaven's Gate Away Team" . Serve vodka and put m&ms on trays to look like sedatives. Or maybe serve Koolaid ala Jim Jones.

Best Answer

me like this!

Best Answer

Honestly...think drug fuelled, alcohol induced, **** fest.

Best Answer

lol the world is ending. might as well party like a rockstar!

Best Answer

Angel halos and devil horns, depending on which direction they are going and why

Best Answer

I would say go very Mayan like in your decorations. And play off the calendar thing, maybe have a cake that looks like stone with a calendar on it and have the date circled in red. (Not very good at party planning, sorry)

Best Answer

I'll send my kids to your house to decorate post apocalypse ... I'd not even charge if you babysit :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

scorched earth theme.

Best Answer

Make a pinata of the Earth. <br />
A few cans of expanding foam to make meteorites that can be painted and are light enough to hang everywhere.

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

I would say for the theme to be "Humanity's greatest achievements" but it won't matter anyways.

Best Answer

food: brains, (to distract the zombies) and something sparkly to distract Bella when the vampires come xD

Best Answer

prepare a food item that is green and tell everyone it is Soylent Green.

Best Answer

get some globes of the earth, put holes in different spots, and fire coming out of that spot., hang them around the ceiling.

Best Answer

Good for you and sounds like a lot of fun. I know people who are hoarding food and leaving town because of this. I am staying home and praying...

Best Answer

coffins........

Best Answer