you might be, and just don't express it physically like some people do. What you need is hope, and if you believe you can get better, the possibilities are endless and wonderful

Best Answer

hmm go to a club and dance all night, probably have a few shots that will cheer you up a lil

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

geez too much things to explore in this life<br />
and u wanna end urs coz ur sad and depressed all the time?<br />
what are u?<br />
87?<br />
grab some beers and get a life

Best Answer

hi friend; to answer your question in a round-about way, depression comes in many different ways with levels measuring limitations. It seems that you know that something is wrong, but just don't know what. Half the battle is addressed. I believe in any that can realize, but the next thing is to understand and do something about the problem before it gets out of hand. If you could say it, you can do it. You're strong like that.

Best Answer

First of all speak with your doctor you dont want to hurt yourself, maybe medication can help, I know what you are feeling because I am going through the same thing... I cry all the time and I am always sad and depressed but I do have a reason and right now i see no way out of my problem,,, I am on the meds but continue to be depressed, maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel but for me it continues to be dark right now... good luck and i hope you find your light and some happiness

Best Answer

Yes sweetie you are, and I advise and plead with you to talk to someone about it.

Best Answer

I would say you are.. I would suggest going to a therapist, find one you have a connection with and go from there. Take care of yourself, becuase you can lead a more joyful life. And don't consider ending it, it's game over then. No one wins, esp. the people who love you. <3

Best Answer

First of all do you have reasons to be depressed, or are you depressed and don't know why? If you have reasond to be you have to find a way to change your situation. If you don't know why you are it could be a clinical depression that needs medical attention. Even if you have reasons to be, sometimes it's also important you get some medication for a while until you feel better. Go see you doctor and a counsellor if you can. Meanwhile, listen to some calming music, get out for walks, talk to positive people and stay away from everthing negative. Take care and God Bless!

Best Answer