LittleWonder LittleWonder 18-21 12 Answers Feb 8, 2012

Yes I get that a lot . . . . Thoughts racing, can't sleep, restless, frustrating . . . I've always found that getting laid does the trick!

Best Answer

With things racing round my head I work out what possible answers could be to the problems and write them down that way I can forget about them. Then I lie flat close my eyes breath deeply relax and then imagine something or someone wonderful. I try to keep that picture in my mind for as long as possible. If that fails repeat in my mind the spelling of a long word over and over again or if I get really desparate I try to keep my eyes open without bl<x>inking for as long as possible and usually after a few minutes my mind says forget this its impossible and I drop off.

Best Answer

As they say, count the seheep jumping over the fence.

Best Answer

Pretty much every night through most of my life--and, no, I haven't found a cure.

Best Answer

Yup. What I do is concentrate on the sound of my breathing, relax, chase away all thoughts and just listen to my breathing. Thoughts stop, but it doesn't mean I'll fall asleep. Looks like insomnia moved in with me and isn't planning to leave any time soon.

Best Answer

Yep sure have. I focus on a field of flowers by a pond,when this happens. Before ya know it im asleep. Just need to think of somethin that brings you peace and focus on it. Hope this helps ya.

Best Answer

I experience it. If you really wanna drop off to sleep, get up, grab some fruit to eat. Works for me!

Best Answer

Need to learn about your capabilities and let go dwelling on your perceived inadequacies. If you have perfectionistic tendencies, let them go. Let yourself be human. Sometimes you will do well and sometimes you will fail. Go with the flow of life.

Best Answer