Eripzo Eripzo 18-21, M 11 Answers Nov 9, 2011

Feel free to send me a message, Eripzo. Maybe we can talk about it online in some other, more immediate medium. On vacation and have a long hard day of doing absolutely nothing but watching trash tv and recovering from freak week's festivities before going back to work tomorrow :-) Think we've all been in your shoes and I'm happy to lend an ear.

Best Answer

A broken heart makes your body even stronger for you are still here. It also means that you have a soul and their is no shame in that. Love, peace, and harmony. May you find many friends that will listen to your pain and heart.

Best Answer

yeah you are true but it is really too hard to find a true friend over internet, you can just blindly trust him..

Best Answer

There are so many of us here that are going through a broken heart and where you just feel alone! Yes it is possible to find a true friend here! Or at least someone who understands what you are going through {{{hugs}}}}}

Best Answer

To find a true and sincere friend to share your grief or pain is akin to finding a treasure.

Best Answer

Hopefully, it is.

Best Answer

Yup! Sent me a message. I promise just to listen and not judge or whatever makes you feel better. Cyberhug :-)

Best Answer

i hope so cause you just wrote exactly how im feeling. so ill be strong for you and say it will get better for you it will

Best Answer

You're not the only one,buddy.It's best to just spill the "proverbial beans".

Best Answer