I feel selfish being happy with all the sorrow this year for so many beautiful children and teachers taken away from us... I know it's not a question but I have to release some of this pain... My thoughts and prayers go out to each and everyone of them and you..
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 7 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Community

I do too. I feel like I don't have the right to be happy when they are home, crying... I can't bear the thought that other humans are going through pain to that degree. It consumes me at times and I pray so so much for the parents, but even with God, they will experience the pain. I just want to take the pain away from them. I want to hug them even though it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Best Answer

As long as media sensationalizes it, it will appeal to sociopaths and psychopaths to do such things. Sad, they are as responsible as the people who pull the trigger.

Best Answer

i lost my dad Saturday so i dont think i will have a Christmas this year i feel for the family s and there lose

Best Answer

Aww I am so sorry my thoughts and prayers are with you

Best Answer

thank you so much it was very sudden

Best Answer

I'm so sorry you're hurting... I'd give you a hug if I could. I will pray for your comfort and healing inside.

Best Answer

I know it's sad, but you still have to live your life. Don't feel guilty about being happy. Your heart is in the right place and I know you feel bad about the situation, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to live your life and be happy.

Best Answer

Hugs! I hope you start to fell better soon!

Best Answer