Kandi41 Kandi41 46-50, F 7 Answers Nov 27, 2013 in Community

google him/her out

Best Answer

I think u can really only person search by the avatar name (account name )

Best Answer

havent a clue

Best Answer

Google it with ep info

Best Answer

Thank you. But that seems nuts.

Best Answer

It works

Best Answer

Go to the top of the page where it says search. Type in the persons user name and click on the little magnifying glass. :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I tried this just now and typed your name. It did not work. Hmmm.

Best Answer

Wow! I just tried and got the same results. That has never happened before. Sorry about that. Normally that is how I find people who are not on my friends list.

Best Answer

Yes. Normally I do this to find people as well. They used to have individual search in people finder. That is gone. The site is going down hill.

Best Answer

This site's search feature sucks. You can however use google to search within a specific site such as this one. For example if you wanted to look up my profile on here you can go to google and type this in the search box:<br />
cornergurl site:experienceproject.com

Best Answer

Wow. So we can google someone outside the site, but within the site we are screwed? Thank you so much. The functions have deteriorated so much that it's hard to find things anymore. X

Best Answer