ianlarctheuglyloser ianlarctheuglyloser 22-25, M 35 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

As long as you believe it to be.

Best Answer

its true that you are fishing for compliments

Best Answer

it is untrue

Best Answer

why else would you ask?...either you want ppl to say "noooo your lovely"...or you are indeed ugly??.. either way your looking for people to build your esteem by asking for a compliment?

Best Answer

I'm asking because I can and its free

Best Answer

so are the answers :)

Best Answer

No, you will just have to date ugly people yourself :-P

Best Answer

If you believe it then it's true.

Best Answer

nah you're not ugly to me. are you gay?

Best Answer

Only if you try to fulfill your self prophecy. There are very few ugly people in this world, there is always someone there for you. You just have to reach out shamelessly

Best Answer

negative - be the alien grace be with you!

Best Answer

Well. If you think like that.. it will happen !

you know what to do .. be a man !

Best Answer

Anybody worth pairing up with is somebody who values an attractive spirit above anything else. And even though you are fishing for compliments I will say that your picture makes handsome bait. : )

Best Answer

Accept and celebrate your imperfections and everything will be fine.

Best Answer

"ugly" is an opinion. We all have different tastes. I prefer a man with a little chub, a beard, and a pelt. A lot of women think back hair is gross. You just have to find someone who thinks you are attractive. Oh, and Attractive is so much more than just looks. When you find someone who loves you, no matter what you look like, to them you become the most beautiful person. As to whether or not you will be alone forever... That is up to you.

Best Answer

Stop being an attention *****, you look fine.

Best Answer

I don't know it all but, you need to think good things,...?

Best Answer

You are not ugly at all. And you have plenty of time to meet that 1 special person thats out there for u :-)

Best Answer

NO! your not ugly, from the photo on here. Ignore people who say that to you, they just want to make you feel 'small' so they feel 'big'. If your lonely its not cus ur ugly, mayb its cus u havent meet the right people yet, maybe you r just a quiet person. Its not ur looks. You will meet different/more people as life goes on. Dont give up.

Best Answer

Dude... no matter how you look, you can always find someone who loves you.

chillax.

Best Answer

I am not a model but what really does a lot for me is confidence.........

Best Answer

Does somebody need a hug? :-(

Best Answer

You are hardly ugly ... and whether or not you will be alone forever is down to you. You dont have to be.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer