MagickMonster MagickMonster 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

Whats your question?

Best Answer

Butts.

Best Answer

That is still not question.There are only a few single words that are questions like why,how,when,where etc.Butts is not one of them.

Best Answer

Actually if you rearrange the letters, and add a few and drop one or two the question is " How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?"

Best Answer

Why/how/when/where BUTTS!!!!????

Best Answer

HAHAHA

Best Answer

Different is fun, some people call me a bit off but at least they give me attention. And the looks I get are soooo worth it, people can do some funny things with their faces, especially when they are not sure if they should laugh, cry, or barf. *Stalk sTalk stAlk staLk stalK* <creepy right?

Best Answer

Not at all, I adore/love/approve/don't mind/want it.

Best Answer

my dear when you take of those glasses what every you choose that makes you happy you see clearly

Best Answer

And what makes you so different?...you have something that other girls don't have?...lol...

Best Answer

My personality type.
My zodiac sign.
My Area of brain thought.
Big boobs.
:) &lt;3

Best Answer

Can you come out and play? I love a girl with a brain...

Best Answer

Hahaha WHERE ARE WE PLAYING!? :) I'm ready!

Best Answer

Well I have a swimming pool...I live in Florida and it's warm today...wanna go skinny dippin? I don't bite...and after, we can play doctor in my bedroom...you may need to be checked out from head to toe...

Best Answer

Okay sounds great!!! Yeah I'm in need for an examination....But I live so so far away!!

Best Answer

What part of the world are you in?

Best Answer

Awesome. You are correct. I shall shame you not then! :D

Best Answer

Wouldn't think of it.

Best Answer