Being faithful is a lot less of doing what (or who) we want and more of honoring the commitment we made when the wedding vows were spoken. Hot for girl or boy or something in between, doesn't matter. Being married doesn't make you unable to lust for another, it just makes it a desicion not to act on those feelings. Sorry, I'm sure you wanted to hear, "It's not cheating if it doesn't have a ****." But you know that's not true...

Best Answer

Honesty is the best policy- honor and integrity first in the marriage.<br />
That being said.....your husband might not mind watching....

Best Answer

I agree with tillaiscool, being bisexual does not mean you must become promiscuous.<br />
A lot of us discover women later in life-- well after we've made our commitments to men. It's not the worst problem to live with, honestly. And if you are a creative type, trust me on this one, you can use that sense of yearning in your favorite art form.

Best Answer

id go on a little rug munching expedition if i was you , go and try hairy pie with alittle custard . And if you film it ill give you £20 for a copy.

Best Answer

Hi Caras<br />
I do not know what is right for you but I thought your story sounded beautiful! What can be wrong with invading The Alps! I know hurting people is wrong. Good luck with your dilemma. Ask your husband maybe?<br />
:)

Best Answer

aren't you a woman? you have a woman that is yourself.

Best Answer

Be honest with yourself u like women but society wants u to be with a man stop people pleasing and please u self

Best Answer

Try explaining your feelings to your Hubby, you might be pleasantly surprised by his reaction...
He might want to hear in great detail about it afterwards too!

Best Answer