JadedbyStupidity JadedbyStupidity 51-55, M 8 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

2014 is lookin' up. Now you have freedom to find something real. :-)

Best Answer

Not trying to be foolish but....after you give the best you have left.....whats real??

Best Answer

You can't allow one cruel woman to ruin your life. If all of us did that none of us would be here now would we? Just say to yourself....I refuse to be treated badly and kick people out of your life if they are.

Best Answer

I have tried to.reply several.times but each time I became frustrated with the length and content....lol....the relationship she was in.before this one was a relationship based
On selfish behavior and greed pure and simple...never looking to.tomorrow even when she gave birth to.their daughter.. it was to the point where she was forced to.work at a cloth manufacturing plant working 12 sometimes 16 hours a day to support them..
When she finally divorced the idiot....I had come into the picture....when I.was sure I was in love with her I assured her over and over that my life was with her and her children....to that end I dedicated the last 13 years to them....I have gone back to.work.7 days after triple bypass surgery....9.days after I had my abdominal artery ruptured and I almost bled to.death I.was back.on.the job because I didn't want her to worry...God let me try to shorten this....sorry ....I would nqot let anything stop.me and was teased by coworkers and friends by being called the whipped superman....

Best Answer

I tried to.beat this thing inside me in.every way I could...but it is there to stay and it has weakened me now to.the point where I can.no.longer walk.to.my mailbox without stopping to rest several times in 70.yards or less....I am.waiting till.the rest of my arteries clog and become brittle and fail...first limbs
Them.organs then the brain....not fun to.think about and surely a slow way to go...but it gets here and she decides that I'm no good and selfish....I'm worthless because I cannot be that guy any longer....so.I wonder...has it always been this way... have all those years been a lie....have my last productive years been.a waste....if so....how do.I go on.knowing I.have nothing left to give....not crying mind you but wondering and confused

Best Answer

Find a high bridge Take a short walk. Problems over.

Best Answer

Wow....where have I heard such rich words of wisdom.and compassion?? Mmmmm oh yeah....abbot and Costello.go to.finishing school.....almost forgot!! Thanks for the 2 cent

Best Answer

I have been where you are, I when on at first so she wouldn't know how bad I was hurt inside. In time I went on just to prove I could. Then although you think you never will .You meet someone else. :)

Best Answer

One day one step at a time

Best Answer

Forward march. Never move in reverse.

Best Answer

How have they been a lie?

Best Answer

I became sick after the first two years..i was diagnosed with serious heart and vascular issues...as long as i worked we were good but everytime i needed to rest i was kicked out...i made excuses for her and performed miracles to recover and continue to work..now ...its at an end...my legs can no longer carry me and when she found out she berated and abused me to the point where i just had to leave....looking back now i can see where money was the issue not love and togetherness...

Best Answer

Take care of your business and you'll find your mojo.

Best Answer

Is it really 2000?

Best Answer