The reason might be to fit in, or to please family and loved ones. But sexual orientation is not generally something that can be changed. Better to come to terms with it, to have a happy life.

Best Answer

yes...I can see your point...that menas there is no one who really want to be straight but just pretent to be a striaght?

Best Answer

No, I've known people who truly wanted to BE straight, because they thought their lives would be easier. They didn't want to have to pretend, they wanted to really feel those feelings. I've just never known anyone who was successful at changing their sexual orientation permanently.

Best Answer

em...do u know what they did to be straight?

Best Answer

some of the other answers seem a bit defensive and dodge the question a tad bit, so heres my 2cents. To have equal job protection, to keep people from prejudging them (almost everyone has a little prejudice and will make decisions to hire or fire ba<x>sed on things other than performance), to be able to talk about relationships without making straight people throw up, and to be more open with relationships, to have kids without the process being a pain in the *** (pun intended), to be able to gain marriage benefits ordained for the gender they are attracted to, to have a point to sex other than just pleasure, to live in a society more catered to themself, to not have to hide their attraction from others and not lie about it under fear of persecution. And because beeeeeewwwwbs!!!!

Best Answer

you really have your views

Best Answer

do you really want to be straight or do you not want to deal with people hassling you, be who you are, screw everybody else, if your gay be gay, don't fight what you are, live your life and have fun, don't waste your time trying to make other people happy.

Best Answer

that is one of my confusion, is there any gay would frustrate to fall in love with man but try to get a girl?

Best Answer

i don't know, i'm a guy that likes girls so not a good source, but i do know is you have to be who you are as that is the only way to be happy.

Best Answer

Don't bother. If you're gay, accept it. Don't be with both sexes. That's just not right.

Best Answer

I am gay actually, I am not going to make myself straight but just wondering who wanna be straight? haha thx

Best Answer

they can just be bi...

Best Answer